CHAPTER 06

Becky's pov =)

" Why are you so cold? I mean you didn't even smiling often. Other are als-"  I didn't finish what i going to say freen hit the brake all of sudden. Thanks to the seat belt nothing happen to me. After that freen got out of the car suddenly.

Oh no... Is she got angry because of me called her cold? No no no no no....

I also got out of the car and went to her. She went to the infront of car and i saw the reason, why she hit the brake all of sudden.

Oh so this is the reason...

It's a cute little kitten cross the road. If freen didn't hit the brake like that hard this cutie already got an accident. Freen carried little kitten into her arm.

" Hey, Where is your mommy aa? Do small children cross paths like that, huh? Without their parents? It's not good to do that buddy. " Freen cutely said to that little kitten and i looked at her surprisingly. Freen scold that little cutie while little cutie busy playing with her fingers.

Awww..... She is so cute... I have to admit that, she is handsome and cute at the same timeeeee... wooohhh

Then a big cat came near her leg.

" Oh, Your mom is here." Freen said and placed that little kitten near his mother. The big cat licked his head. After that freen kneel down infront of them and patted kitten head.

" Hey buddy, Listen your mom ok? "  Freen said and after that his mother carried his away from the road. Freen looked at that scene lovingly. And i looked at freen. My heart begin to beat rapidly.It's like i'm going to have  heart attack anymoment. Her smile is something else that i can't express. It's so pure and calm. After them leave that place freen turned around and looked at me. Her smile droped and looked at me at the same as she looked at me in the mall. Cold.

" Why did you came? Come here. " She guide me again to the car and open the door for me. And after i sat down she closed the door carefully. After close my door she came to her seat and after putting her seat belt she drive off.

After about half and hour we came in to the my house and she parked her car. I got out of the car and before i talk someone talked behind me.

" Oh, You're here. Why you're so lat- Wait! Is that Freen? Come inside freen. " Dad said freen nodded her head and got out of the car. We came to the living room and dad sat down on the sofa. Freen also took a seat across him.

" So, Freen. How are you. I hope our daughter didn't trouble you. " Dad said and chuckled. I looked at him whining.

" Dad....   "

Freen looked at me and smile with my dad because of my whining.

" No sir, Everything fine. She is a... um.. yeah.. good girl?" Freen said.

Mee.... Good girl.... Awww....

" Hahaha freen. You don't know her yet. And,What sir? Call me as dad freen. You're my soon to me daughter-in-law, remember? " Dad said and i saw that freens cheeks turned into red.

Oh, How cute... She is like a bunny tho... hehe

" Ok dad. " Freen said and dad nodded his head. After that mom also came into the living room and sat down next to dad.

" Oh darling. You're here. I have to say freen, you look so handsome and gorgeous at the same time. " Mom said and freen blushed.

" Thank you, ma'am-" Mom cut her off and said,

" It's mom to you, dear. No ma'ma. And you have to wait for dinner with us. Are you ok with that? " Mom asked.

Say yes... Say yes... Say yes...

" Ma'am, NO, I mean mom, um, i would love to but-" Again mom cut her off and said.

" I didn't buy a 'no' as a answer, dear. " Mom said and chuckled. Freen left with no choice so she have to stay with us for the dinner.

" Ok then. Fine mom. " Freen said and smiled at them.

" So becky. Take freen to your room. So she can rest for while i preparing dinner. " Mom said and i nodded my head. After that they both went to the kitchen and freen and me stay there for minute silently. And she broke the silent.

" So, Where is your room? " She asked and raised her eyebrows.

Ok she is hot when she doing that...

" Um f-follow m-me" Why am i stuttering now. God.. She smirked at me and nodded her head.

" Ok, Take the lead, Rebecca... "

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Mmm, anyone have idea about what's going to happen? 😏

Nah nah, I'm not going to say anything. 😙