CHAPTER 49

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" I'm really sorry. But, we couldn't save her "

He said and lower his head.

All of them freeze their places. Time has stoped. They can't believe what they listen. No body uttered a word.

But suddenly a nurse called to The doctor.

" DOCTOR ! "

She said and came to the behind doctor.

" Doctor, This is not the miss evens's family. This is miss chankimha's family. Doctor David's patient! " That nurse said. Doctor looked at them and looked at the evens's family. He got panicked at what he did.

" OH MY GOD! I'm so so so sorry. Please, excuse me. " That doctor excuse and went to other family. After doctor said to them something, they cried.  Others are confused at what just happened. They turned to the nurse and quickly talk with her.

" Nurse, What about c-chankimha? " Engfa asked.

" Yes, She is ok. Operation done successfully.  But, You have to wait till doctor david come out. So, You can ask more. " Nurse said and smiled politely at them before leaving.

" W-what just happened? " Becky asked while shooking her head.

Engfa came to her and hold her shoulders. She looked at becky and smiled at her. " Told ya, She is ok. Our freen is ok, becky. She is ok! " Engfa said. Becky hugged her while crying happily. Others are also joined with them to the hug.

At the same time engfa got a call. She little back away from the hug and looks at the phone. It's Freen's parents. She looked at the others.

" Who is that? " Charlotte asked.

" Freen's parents " Engfa said and sighs. She looked at Becky. " Do we need to tell them? " Engfa asked. Becky nodded.

" Yeah, I think. Freen is ok, right?  So, I think it's ok to tell them. " Becky said others also agreed with her. Engfa sighed again and answered the call.

Hello?

Hello? Engfa?

Yeah, Aunty. How are you?
Engfa asked and nervously chuckled.

I'm ok, dear. Um, Is freen with you right now? I tried to call her but she won't pick up her phone. Becky also doesn't answer her phone.

Engfa took a long breath before answering that question.
Um, Aunty. Ah, Actually.... Something happened to h-

Freen's mother didn't let her finish what she was about to say she interrupted Engfa.
What is that, Engfa? I have bad feeling since yesterday. What happened? Tell me?

Aunty. Ok, please calm down, first. She is getting ok. She-um..... We are now at the hospital. Ah... She got shot-