CHAPTER 09

FREEN'S POV =)

After coming from Rebecca's house, I went my home. I went and did my night routine and slept. The next day I got up because the maid woke me up. She knocked on the door of my room.

" Sorry ma'am, but it's time for you to go to work. Breakfast is ready."

" Um, okay. You go, I'll come." After hearing her footsteps, I wake up and sat down on the bed.

After finishing my morning routine, I went downstairs and had my breakfast. After that I left to join the company. After about an hour I reached the company. I went in with my usual mood. My employees greeted me.

" Good morning ma'am. "

" Ma'am good morning. "

" Good morning boss. "

They greeted me but i just nodded my head. I straightly went to my office. After that my secretary came to me with some files.

" Ma'am you have to sign for this. "She said.

" Okay. Give it to me." As I was about to sign it, my office door suddenly opened. When I looked up,

Oh these two...

" Good morning ma'am. Can we come in? " Noey asked.

" Wow. Great manners. Are you  asking that after come in? " I said and turned to secretary. " You go. I'll sign this and call you."  I said coldly and after that she leave my office.

" So ? " Engfa said.

" So ?? " I said the same and raised my eyebrows.

" Oh, c'mon man, spill the tea. " Noey said and them both sat infront of me.

" What tea? What are you saying? And what are you doing here this early in the morning, huh?  " I said annoying.

" You, Sarocha Chankimha. You stayed at your future wife's house yesterday for dinner. We want that all details. " Engfa said.

" Yeah, with all juicy parts. " Noey said and smirked.

" What juicy- NOEY ! Okay nothing happened like that. Nothing. While she taking a bath, i took a quick nap. That's it. "I said and glared at them. They raised they're eyebrows. " Stop it now. " I said annoying.

" Ok ok. Cool down boss. We trust you. "They said and chuckled. After that i also giggled with them.

My crazy friends...

While laughing, I remembered Becky. Our event last night. How she got half naked in front of me. She scared that time like a little kitten. My heart started beating again. And ofcourse that hug. How can i forget that. I realized that I want her warmth again.

Oh, Rebecca, You will be the death of me.

I said to my self and secretly smiled at that.

MR. CHANKIMHA'S POV =)

My wife and I were watching T.V. when our maid called us.

" Sir, Mr. Armstrong and Mrs. Armstrong are here to meet you. " She said.

" Ok, Tell them to come in, " I said and after that she leave. My wife and I quickly went to the living room to meet our guests. " Richard, my friend. Come, sit here. Patricia come, " I invited them.

" Did we bother you? " Patricia asked while sitting.

" No. No. What bother. It's really a great pleasure to see you again, " Said my wife Sofia. " So, Tea, Coffee or Cool drinks? " Asked sofia again.

" No Sofia. It's ok. We came here to discuss something. " Richard said.

" What is it Richard? " I asked.

" Our children's marriage, Fred. We haven't set a date for it yet. Remember? "He said while smiling.

" Oh, Yeah, Right. We haven't given it a day yet, have we? We must not delay it any longer." I said and they nodded. " So, What about next week. I mean, both our childrens are now ready for it. So... " I said.

" Yeah, I agree with you fred. We don't need to postponing it any longer. Ok then. Next week. " He said and we all chuckled.

" We have a lot of work to do. We want to choose a place. We want to choose their clothes. There is more to do.  " Patricia said.

" Haha Calm down patricia. We can do it together with our childrens. And also our children's friends. They will also help us to do that. " Sofia said.

" Yes, You're right. God, I'm so excited to this. " Patricia said.

" They grew up now. They going to leave us and build they're own new family. I'm so proud of them. " Richard said.

" Yeah, They're grew up quickly. Ok then, Confirm. It's next week. " I said and they nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Ok, My dear INNOCENT readers. We will be there soon. Hold on a little longer. 😂❤️