CHAPTER 39 ( M )

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Knock... Knock...

Becky got panicked at that sound but freen groans. Becky hurriedly got up and fixed her dress and hair. Freen just rested her head on chair's head while groaning with her close eyes. After done with fixing becky went to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door and she found her wife's two friends in infront of the door smiling happily.

" Hello, Guys. How you're doing? " Noey said and they happily entered to the office.

" Yeah. Come in guys. " Becky said and closed the door again.

" Of course. Who else? " Freen again groans and opened her eyes and looked at her friends who currently sitting there smiling widely.

" What happened, Freen? Looks like you don't seems to like that our presence. " Engfa said and freen rolled her eyes. Becky akwardly chuckled at them and came beside freen.

" Oh no, Guys. She just came after attending to a meeting. That's why. " Becky said and she stomped on freen's leg. Freen gasped and others looked at her.

" Are you really ok, Freen? " Noey asked. Freen looked at becky before answering to it. Becky glared at her. Freen gulped and looked at her friends.

" Y-yeah. I'm ok. What are you doing here at this hour? " Freen asked and engfa sit straightly on her chair.

" Oh, yeah. Guys you know, Tomorrow our anniversary. Charlotte and I have been married for two years to  tomorrow. " Engfa said and freen smiled at her friend. Becky smiled excitingly.

" Wow. Two years already? " Becky said and engfa nodded.

" Yep. So, I want to surprise her. I thought about something and, Yeah, I want some help, guys. " Engfa said.

" Anything for you, Buddy. Don't worry we got you. " Noey said and tapped engfa's shoulder. Freen and becky nodded at that.

" So, Mrs. Engfa Waraha. Tell us. How can we help you? " Freen said and raised her eyebrows.

" I thought about throwing a party. And, Yeah a surprise one. But i don't know how to do it secretly. You know about charlotte, Right? " Engfa said and rubbed her head.

" Ok, I didn't get that? " Noey said and raised her eyebrows. Engfa turned to her.

" I can't do something like that with her near me. Even if I just turn around, she knows what i'm about to. She is watching at my every move. So with her like that, i can't do something like that. " Engfa said that and pouted. Others are laugh at her.