CHAPTER 45

BECKY'S POV =)

" LEAVE US ALONE ! " I shouted at the man that was pushing me to the basement.

" Shut UP " That man yelled at me. I got scared at that and i shutted my mouth while shaking. Charlotte touched my hand to calm me down. After few seconds later we came to the basement. " Go and keep shut your fu**ing mouth. Or i'll........ "  That man said while pushing us to the basement and looking at us head to toe pervertedly. He locked the door and we heard footsteps disappearing. I put my ear to the door but i couldn't hear anything.

" No no no no, Freen.... " I mumbled while my eyes filled with tears. Charlotte and irin came to me and tapped my shoulders.

" Hey hey, Becky. Calm down. " Charlotte said while hugging me.

" B-b-but, F-freen..... " I said crying. Irin and charlotte also crying and they both hugged me tightly.

" She will be alright. Hey, You know her, right? Don't cry. " Irin said. They patted my back to comfort me. I looked at over their shoulders and i saw heidi's eyes also filled with tears. I totally forget about her. So, i little back away and wiped my tears. Charlotte and irin did the same. I looked at heidi and sadly smiled at her. " Heidi, A-are you alright? " I asked and she nodded.

" Is that true? Did you got caught to them because you try to save us? " Charlotte asked. Heidi nodded again and wiped her tears.

" Yeah, I saw you-" Before she could continued what she about to say we hugged her. She break down with that. We all crying again this moment. We don't know what to do anymore. And, I'm really scared about freen. We didn't heard anything from upstairs. After few minutes later we all calmed down. We sat down on the floor and leaned to the wall. Irin and charlotte beside me, heidi beside charlotte. We stayed there silently few more minutes, before heidi break the silent. " What do we doing now? " She said while leaning her head to wall while looking at up. I sighs and wiped my tears that keep streaming my eyes.

" I don't know. I'm-i'm really scared a-about, freen. There no sound from t-them. " I cried again. Charlotte rubbed my arm while irin patted my shoulder.

" I know, I know, Becky. But please, don't cry. Because, We need to stay strong now. Crying is not going to help so wipe those tears. " Charlotte said while wiped my tears. I leaned into her shoulder while holding irin's hand.

" If only, We could give a message to Engfa and Noey, I'm sure they will do something to help us. But, how can we. They didn't know about our missing yet and we don't even have any way to tell them about this. " Irin said.

" They already know " Heidi said looking at us.

" They know? " Irin asked.

" Yeah, I already told to them. But....... " She sighs before continued, " I couldn't give the location to them because before that i got caught to them. " She again leaned to the wall.

" Hmm, So our last hope als-" Before irin continued what she about to say charlotte made 'shhhh' sound. And we heard footsteps coming towards to us. We stood up immediately. With that the door fully opened and we gasped. Someone pushed freen to the inside. She fall into the floor. With that, that man threw a water bottle.