CHAPTER 44

FREEN'S POV =)

' Oh, F**k my head. Aghhhh... Shittt... "

I groans while opening my eyes slowly and looked around. I can't see anyone. I tried to move but i can't. I was placed on a chair and my hands and legs were tied to it. My head also hurting so much so i shook my head and again tried to move but i couldn't move a bit. I sighs.

Where is bec and others are? Goshhh, you have to do something freen. Think... think... think...

With that i saw a man approached me. He stood up infront me few feets away. I looked at him angrily. He is a tall man of about 6'7 feet. The beard is shaped. He has a tattoo around his neck. He is a well built man. But his appearance is very scary.

" Who the f**k are you, huh???? What the f**k do you want??? " I shouted angrily at him. He just laugh at me while shooking his head.

" You're so much brave, huh Mrs. Chankimha. I like that. And, your friends also same like you. " He said. I grinding teeth and shoot a death glare to him.

" Where. Are. They. ? " I said breathing hardly. I fu**ing can't control my anger anymore. If only.........

" Oh, Do you want to see them? Wait then, I'll call to them. " He said and smirked at me. And he again go few feets away from me and nodded at someone. And with that i saw becky, charlotte and irin was dragged by mens. As soon as they saw me they begin to cry. They got some buries and i can clearly see charlotte's face turned into red. I think these mo***rfu**ers must have beaten her.

" F-freen " Becky whispered slowly while her eyes filled with tears. And with that my blood begins to boil. I quickly looked at that tall man. If a glare can burn a person they already burned. Because i'm really angry right now. If one time, Just one time they untied me, and from that second, i'll be the killer of the year. I swear, they will not even be able to see their own bodys after the way i killing them.

" What the f**k do you want? Leave them, you mo***rfu***r. I'm going to burn you. Mark my words. I'll make your life a living hell. I'll kill you-AGHHHHHHH.... " I couldn't continued what i about to say, the man that beside me hit me again.

" FREEN " Becky, charlotte and irin shouted. I closed my eyes and looked down.

Fuck... It's hurts...

Suddenly that first man came to me and kneeled infront of me. I glared at him." Oh, C'mon Mrs. Chankimha. Lower your voice ok? " He said and patted my head. I moved my head. He stopped his movements and smirked. " Anyways, I have a friend for you. Wanna know about that? " He said and raised his eyebrows. And with that i saw Heidi. She was dragged to there by another man.