CHAPTER 22 ( M )

MATURE CONTENT     ( +18 )

FREEN'S POV =)

We both came home quickly. I stopped the car and opened the door for Becky. I took her to our home. I locked our main door and guide her to our room. After she went inside, I closed the door and came to her. She was thinking about something, looking at the bed, turning her back on me. I went to her and hugged her from behind. I placed a kiss on her neck and she titled her nack to gave me more access. I turned her around in my arms and made her facing me. I kissed her lips deeply. Lustfully.

I lick her lips asking permission and she gladly gave it to me. I entered my tongue to her mouth. My tongue fighting with her's tongue and like always i'm the one who won. I explored every inches of her mouth and i really can't get over with her strawberry flavor. We have to parted because of we're running out of breath. So i kissed her for the last time and let her go. We both catching our breaths.

I held her hand and guide her to our bed. I carried her and placed her on the middle of bed. I went top of her and kissed her lips again. I raised my body little with support of my elbows. I looked at her head to toes and licked my lips. I gulped before again kissing her. I parted and looked at her eyes.

" Do you really love me? " I asked. I know this is really unnecessary because she already told me, she is in love with me. But i want to make environment for my future actions. She is panting but nodded her head.

" Yes, I do love you. " She said and i gave a peck to her nose.

" Ok then, Do you trust me? " I asked again and she smiled at me.

" Yes. Ofcourse i trust you. " She said while playing with my hair.

" Good " I said and smirked at her. I kissed her again. After that i pulled her hands and now she sitting on my lap. She kissed me again this time while my hands busy unzipping her dress. How ever i manage to unzip it with her bra. I placed her again middle of the bed.

" Your hips, Cupcake "  I said and she raised her hips. I pulled out her dress and kissed down to her body. I kissed her chest, tummy and thighs. But not where she wants me most. After that i came back to her lips and kissed roughly. I didn't undressed her panties yet. She is breathing heavily so am i. I want to gave her plesiosaur. I want to hear her  moan. I want her to scream my name while cumming. I want her nails digging my back while i'm thrusting deeply and harder in her. I kissed her one more time and raised my body and took something from the table beside our bed. While she is busy with kissing my neck i slowly grabbed her hands and uncuffed her to the headboard of our bed.. She got stunned by my sudden action.

" F-freen, What is this? " She asked giving me her puppy eyes. I kissed her nose before answering.

" Trust me, Cupcake. You're gonna enjoy this. " I said and she kissed me. I got a blindfold from the table and show it to her. " Can i ?" She hesitant first but after few seconds she nodded. I blindfolded her and kissed her eyes. I kissed her lips while my hands squeezing her breast. She moaned. I'm so turned on by that. I squeezed them harder and she moaned loudly.

" Ahhhh... Ummm.... babe.... ah "

I leaved her mouth and went to her breast. I kissed her pinkish nipple. I sucked her right nipple while my other hand pinching her left nipple. I sucked it like a child and when i sense like her left nipple getting hard i moved in to it and my other hand's thumb pressed into her right nipple.

" Ohhhh.... mmmm...  ahhh...  "

After done with my meal i moved to her center and kissed her, above her underwear. I got something from my table and turned it on to medium phase. I placed that to her center  above her pantie. She trembled at first. She moved uncontrollably and before she moaned i kissed her.

" Ahh-mmmm....mmmm... "

Now she moaned on to mouth and i bit her lower lip and sucked it. I suddenly stoped the vibrator and moved down to her. I took off her underwear and kissed her clit and put maximum phase and put it on her clit and hold it there. She moved uncontrollably so i hold her on waist with my free hand while other pressing vibrator more into her. 

" AHHHHH...... F-FREEEEEEENNN...... S-SLOOWWWW..... AH.. AH... AHHHHHH..... I'M... C.....AHHH "

She is crying silently while moaning. She is a moaning mess now. I moved my hand that hold on vibrator, up and down on her clit. She arched her back and that time she lost it and squirt cum. She is twitching harder so i decide to uncuffed her. As soon as i uncuffed her she hugged me. I can feel she still twitching against me. It's feels so good. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and entered two fingers to her without any warning. She grabbed the bedsheets and held it with both her hands like her life difend on it. After few minutes later i added two more fingers, make all them four. She screamed at that.

" F-FREEN.... SHIIITTTT..... AH.... "

I didn't gave her time to adjust i thrusted in to her harder.

Fuck, I like that. I love this kitten.

She let go of bedsheets and grabbed my neck and buried her face on my neck. Her nails digging in my back. I thrust her harder and curled my fingers in her. I hit her G-spot several times.

" Ooohhh.... "

When i thrusted her G-spot and her mouth went O. I thrusted her few more times and she came harder on my fingers. Her legs shaking uncontrollably so i hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

Before i can say something i heard her snoring sound.

Gosh... She is so cute....

I kissed her one more time and went to the bathroom. I grabbed some wet tissue and came to her. I cleaned her and carried her to sofa and placed her there. I changed our bedsheets and again placed her on the bed. I lied next to her and pulled her closer to me. Before i went to sleep i kissed her forehead and covered us with our blanket.

" Good night, Cupcake. I love you." I said and drifted to dreamland with my cupcake.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

I know, I KNOW. so, don't 🙈🙉🙊