CHAPTER 14

FREEN'S POV =)

I slowly approached her. I saw that no resistance in her eyes. And i'm just inches away to feel her strawberry lips but...

Ringgg... Ringgg...

Who ever now calling me, I don't care but just ready, I'm gonna fuck you....

I let out a frustration groan and went back to my seat. She chuckled at my frustration. I picked up the call. And that's Engfa. 

Hello... I said coldly.

Oh, What's with bad mood?

You have strength to asked that, after killing my mood. Fuck you, Engfa. But i didn't say anything about that, just said. Nothing... Why did you called?

Yeah, I forget. We are at your house now. Where're you guys? It's night already.

We are.... I looked at her, She looked at outside through the window while i calling. We are on our way. Just give me ten minutes.

Ok then, See you.

Yeah, Bye

I said and hang up the call. I turned to becky again.

" That's Engfa. They're now at our place. " I said and she nodded.

After that we both went to our house after buying dinner for all of us. Yeah i said ten minutes but after half and hour we came to our house. I parked the car and went out. I went to her side and opened the door for her. She came out and went inside after saying 'Thank you'. I followed her. When we entering to our house, Engfa yelled.

" Is that your ' Ten minutes ', Idiot? " She said and threw a pillow at me that placed on the sofa. Before it hitting me i catched it.

" Yehh, What the heck, Engfa? " 

" Ok ok. Now stop you two. Becky, Come here,Sit. " Charlotte said. Becky went to her and sat down next to her. " So tell me, How was your first day? This person didn't bully you, Right? " She said and i rolled my eyes and sat beside Engfa.

" N-no. She didn't. " Becky said stuttering. I saw that tint red spread on her face. Ofcourse i know why. She remembered our encounter on my car. Didn't she? I smirked secretly. But engfa saw that.

She came closer to my ear and said. " Oh, I saw that, Our Mafia Queen. I want to know about that later. " And she winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

" What are you two murmuring? " Charlotte said.I looked at her and said.

" Nothing. Um, You guys hungry? We brought dinner. Let's dinning. " I said.