CHAPTER 50

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" How is she? Is she woke up? " Becky asked as soon as she came to freen. Engfa sadly shook her head.

" Becky, It's ok. Calm down. " Charlotte said while standing beside becky. Irin did the same. Engfa and noey sat. Engfa signaled noey to saying 'she already woke up'. Noey smiled after knowing that but she kept her long face as engfa said.

After few minutes later freen slowly moved her fingers. Becky saw this and she jumped where she was sat.

" Hey, LOOK. She is waking up! " Becky yelled happily. Others are also gathered near to her. " Look, look " Becky said again showing freen's fingers. Freen slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She smiled looking at everyone and her eyes landed on becky.

" D-do i k-know you, Miss? " Freen asked trying hard not to laugh looking at becky's face.

Becky's smile faded and she glared at freen. She took her both hands her to  waist and raised her eyebrows. " Mm. Doctor didn't said that you got Amnesia, Freen. You just got shooted. So, Stop this acting. " Becky said. Freen innocently smiled at her. Becky also smiled at her and went to the bed. She sat beside freen and held her hand. She kissed freen's forehead. " You scared me again, Silly " Becky said while pouting. Freen chuckled softly at her and grabbed becky's hand.

" Come here " Freen pulled becky's hand. Becky moved into her. Freen pulled becky's hand till becky coming near to her. After becky came to her she kissed her lips. Others are smiled looking at this adorable scene. After few seconds later engfa cleared her throat.

" ( Ahm ) Freen, Don't forget. We are at the hospital and especially you are the patient, So, please, control your hormones " Engfa said and others laugh at her. Freen broke the kiss and glared at her. Becky also giggled looking at freen's reaction.

AT THR NIGHT

" Are you sure, Becky? Don't you wanna go home? " Charlotte asked for third time and becky shook her head for third time.

" Nooooo, I want to be with her  "  Becky whined. Freen looked at her wife and chuckled.

" It's ok, Char. She can stay here with me. Honestly, I also don't want her to leave me now. "  Freen finally said and becky nodded her head happily. Her friends are sighs and leaving this married couple alone.

" Ok then. We're leaving. We'll come again tomorrow with your breakfast. " Engfa said before leaving.

" Bye guys. Becky, Take care of her! " Irin said before leaving. Becky nodded at her. After they leave,becky locked the door and came to freen. Freen slowly moved away giving becky to space to lie down beside her. After that becky lied down beside her and turned to freen. Becky put her both hands under her head while looking at freen.

" Freen " Becky mumbled. 

" Yes, Baby " Freen asked turnnin her head to becky. She can't moved her body that much so she just turned her head and hold becky's hand. " What is that? " She asked again kissing becky's hand.

Becky took few more seconds before talking. Freen waited and let her. " Why did you did that, Freen ? " Becky asked pouting.