CHAPTER 13

FREEN'S POV =)

It's late when i finished my all works. And it was night.Becky fell asleep on a couch that placed on my office. I went to her and try to wake her up.

" Rebecca, It's time to go home now. Wake up. "

Mmhm, no response. Ok, one more time.

" Wake up,Rebecca. We need to go now. "

Is she sleep or faint?

Then I heard her cute little snoring. Her mouth is slightly open. She sleeps like a baby.

How cute?...  Fuck, I don't know why but when i near you, i can't control my self, Cupcake. WAIT !!! CUPCAKE, What the fuck,Freen What is wrong with you. God,I want to kiss you so badly. The first time when i kissed you on our wedding, I felt like i'm burning inside. And i............ Ok, take a breath,Sarocha. Not now. Not now.

I shook my head,Out of my thoughts, For the last time i looked at her and placed a hair stand that fall in to her face behind her ear. After that,I  carried her on bridal way. Her weight like nothing. She snuggled more into my chest and i held her tightly. She is so warm.

God, I want to cuddle with her.

I carefully took her to the car park. However, I manage to opened the passenger seat door and slowly placed her inside. After making her comfortable, I went to the driver seat. After closing the door, I turned to her. After looking at her face for a while I decided to put on her seat belt. So i slowly approached her.I thought she wouldn't open her eyes. But i was wrong. When our faces inches away, she opened her eyes. After she looked at our position, her eyes widened.

" F-freen. W-what are y-you doing? " She stuttered. I looked at her eyes and slowly traced them to her lips. They're so pinkish.

I want to taste them....

I licked my own lips before looking at her eyes again. She saw that and gulped. I breathing heavily. I can't control this anymore.

Just one kiss don't any harm, Right?

I looked at her eyes and said, " Before, I just want to put your seat belts on.... " I licked my lips again and traced my eyes to her lips. ".... but now, I want to bite those." I said and touched them with my fingers. " Can i? " I said still focused on to her beautiful lips.

She gulped. I know she nervous right now. But so am i. I just can't control this feeling anymore. I hope again one time, Just one time, kiss those and it would calm me down. But really, would they? And she looked at my eyes.

" F-freen, b-but i-i-" before she complete her sentence i begin,

" Please baby, Just one time. I can't control this anymore. I-i don't know but i.... but i-i can't. I just can't. Please... " Yes. God, yes. I begged. The Freen Sarocha Chankimha, practically begged to her wife, so then, she can kiss her. Wow. After hearing my words, her eyes softened. I took that as a signal and slowly approached her. Looking in to her lips only, i approached her.When i approaching her she held my tie with a one hand and other one held my shirt coler.  We are just inches away, i licked my lips one more time and that's it.

I crashed our lips....

Gosh... Her taste.... Fuck...

I kissed her slowly. I want to take it slowly. I want to feel it slowly. I kissing her and she returned it. I want it. I want it all. Fuck, I want her. The feeling that i kissing her, overwhelmed me. My hands slowly went to her face and with my both hands i held her face. I'm kissing her. Yeah, i kissing her.

But i want more...

I licked her lips. I want to enter her mouth. I tasted her strawberry flavored lips and i want to know her taste more.

I think i'm addicted to her, with this just one kiss.

At first she didn't give me permission. I licked her bottom lip one more time and with that at the same time she gave me permission. So i gladly entered.

Gosh, Did i entered to the heaven? Fuck, her taste... Fucking strawberry...

I kissed her like there's no tomorrow. I slowly moved my thumbs through her cheeks. Her cheeks turned into the red. When i feel like we are out of my breath, i slowly back away after giving her one last kiss. I let go of her face and sat back on driver seat. We are panting heavily. I sat straightly and rested my head on my seat head. I slowly turned my head to her, but i didn't have to....

Her eyes closed. Heavy chest and i don't know how but messy dress and messy hair. But still, like goddess.

Fuck, You're so lucky,Sarocha. Do you know she is your wife. You're fucking wife....

I want to check on her, right ?  So i asked.

" A-are you ok? " Still with her close eyes, she nodded.

" Y-yeah... " She said.

" So, umn, Is that... Is that ok? " After hearing what i said, she opened her eyes.

" First of all, I'm sorry Freen. I-i turned you down yesterday. I know i didn't have to. I-i mean i'm your wife. So, that's my responsibility.... " She took a long breath and again begin, "... Freen, I know you're a good person. And like you said earlier, Yeah i can trust you. I'll trust you. And as your wife, you can do whatever you want with me. I-i mean, i-i trust you. So... Yeah, That's ok with me. " She said and i just have a moment to process that. But i'm happy. She trust me. I have to keep my words. And i will. But i don't know what to say, So i just took her hand and kissed.

" Thank you. I'll keep my words. " And i looked at her eyes and traced my eyes again to her lips. She saw that and giggled.

I want to taste them again...

So i didn't said anything because i already got my access. But yeah, i know how to make it comfortably. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me. I slowly approached her. I saw that no resistance in her eyes. And i'm just inches away to feel her strawberry lips but...

Ringgg... Ringgg...

Who ever now calling me,I don't care but just ready, I'm gonna fuck you....

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Yeah, OFFICIALLY KISSED. 😏