CHAPTER 08

FREEN'S POV =)

Becky opened the bathroom door and came out screaming.I quickly went to her.

" Aghhhhhhhhhh... "

" Wh-what happen? " I asked as soon as she saw me, she hugged me tightly. I cares her head and asked again. " What happen? Why are you screaming?

" F-freen. T-there " She said through her hiccups.

" What? Why is there anyone inside?" I asked and she nodded. I curled my fist, my eyes burning anger. " Wait here, I'll take care of it. " I said and went to the bathroom but I didn't found anyone. I looked everywhere. Then I went out. I went near to becky and looked at her. She shaking because of fear while sitting on her bed.  " There is no one inside Becky. Are you sure, did you saw someone? " I asked and she nodded her head.

" No Freen. He is on the wall. " She said.

" No becky, there no one- Wait, Are you talking about that cockroach?"  I asked and she nodded her head. I raised my eyebrows. I don't know if i want to laugh or get angry.

God... She scared me... But cockroach... seriously...

I sighs and again went to the bathroom and got that cockroach. I throw him out of becky's room and went to her.

" Ok, he is gone now. You can go rebecca. " I said and she hugged me again. And this time i realized it.

She is only on her bra and panties.... Calm down freen, calm down... God, i can feel her warmth... She is sooo warm... Fuck Fuck Fuck.... Focus FREEN...

" Aghmm ( Cleared throat ) s-so, becky, y-you should g-go n-now. G-go and take a shower now. " I said and broke the hug. She looked at me sadly.

What happen now ???

" Oh, I-i'm sorry freen. I should have ask before i hug y-" I cut her off and said.

" No, Rebecca no. It's ok. I'm fine with that hug. But..... " I said and paused. She looked at me curiously.

" But? What 'but' ? " Becky looks little sulky now. She glared at me while pouting.

" Didn't you realized it yet. Goshh... look at you. You still on your underwears rebecca.! " I said and she looked at her self. After she realized that she's still on her underwears, her eyes widened.

" What the …… "  Becky said and ran to the bathroom. After she closed the bathroom door i chuckled silently.