CHAPTER 12

BECKY'S POV =)

When we were in Freen's office, Suddenly someone came inside. Without knocking.

"Freen, Babe. I'm back. I know you missed me, didn't you? "

After saying that, that women hugged freen tightly.

What is happening? Who is that? Why does it hurt me to look at them like this?

Freen also hugged her. After seeing the change in my face, she moved away from her.

" Um, Rebecca, This is- " Before she complete what she going to say, i said,

" Excuse me. " I said and hurriedly went out from her office. After asking one of freen's employee for direction, i went to the washroom.

I quickly went inside to the washroom and closed the door. I went in front of the mirror. I don't know, tears are falling from my eyes. I don't know why. We got married yesterday. Today she hugs another woman right in front of me. what am i doing I admit that I already fell for her. It hurts me so much. When I was standing in front of the mirror someone opened the door. I wiped my tears and quickly turned away.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I just- Freen! "

FREEN'S POV =)

Suddenly someone came and hugged me.

" Freen, Babe. I'm back. I know you missed me, didn't you? " What the fuck is wrong with her?

But i really missed her, tho. So i hugged her back. While i was hugging her i saw that becky's face changed.

W-what happened to her?  Oh, ok, right. She didn't know her Yet.

" Um, Rebecca, This is- " Before i say further she talked.

" Excuse me. " She said and leave my office after that. After she leave i turned to Nam.

" Nam, What the fuck? Really?... Babe?... " I said annoying.

" What? Haven't I called you like  that before, Idiot? "

" Yes you have. But, Really? Infront of my WIFE? Like that? What must she have been think?" Her eyes widened.

" W-wife? Yaahhhhh. What the fuck? When did you get married? "

" Fucking yesterday nam. " i said and sighs. " Wait here. I'll come with her. "  I said and leave the office. One of my employee said that she went to the washroom. So i hurriedly went there. I didn't knocked on the door, i opened it and went inside. She turned around.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I just- Freen! " Oh, God, her eyes.... No no no this is a nightmare.

" Hey, did you cried? " I asked softly. I don't want her to hurt any further.

" N-no. " She said and turned around. Now her back facing me. I went towards her. Only few inches away i stopped.

" Rebecca, Look at me. I want to talk with you. " I said from behind her, looking at her reflection through the mirror. Her face at facing floor. I placed my both hands on her shoulders and turned her around. I held her chin and lifted her face. " I want to talk with you. About my office scen- " She cut me off and said.

" No, freen. No, you don't need to explain anything. Don't think about our marriage. It's ok. It's just a arranged one. I know you don't like me and that's ok. I don't going to say this to anyone. You can continue that relationship with her. I'm not against it. I can understand you- " She continued to talk. I put my hand over her mouth. She looked at me with puppy eyes.

Fuck, If i can kiss you now.... No no no FOCUS Freen....

" Ok, Stop it now. Now you listen to me. "  i said and sighs. " First, Rebecca, She is Nam. a friend of mine. There is nothing between us as you think. We are just friends. Just f.r.i.e.n.d.s. As for her calling me babe, she's been calling me like that since before. She is not only my friend, but Noey's and Engfa's as well. She left the country for five years, but I don't know if she came back today. " I said. I looked at her. I can see that her smile slowly coming again but she fully tried to cover it.

" J-just a friend? " She said and i nodded.

" And second, I know our marriage is arranged one. But now, You are my wife. Rebecca, I promised to myself when I married you that I would never think about anyone but you. I will not break that promise. You can trust me. " I said truly. And with that she smiled at me.

Oh, My heart... Stop it, Rebecca. You killing me... I want to kiss you but how.... God, are you punishing me?

" Ok, So, Can we go back to my office. Nam still there. " I said and smiled at her. She nodded and before we went to my office she washed her face.Before we went to outside, She held my arm.

" Um, I-is this o-ok? " She said and i coldly looked at her. She gulped. I can't hold back my smile so i smiled and nodded. After that we went outside on the washroom

We both went to my office together. As soon as we went to our office, nam kneeled infront of us. " What the fuck, Nam. Get up. " I said annoying.

" Move away idiot. I want to apologize from your wife. " Nam said and i shook my head. Becky quickly went to her and tried to lift her.

" Fine, What ever. " I said and went back to my chair and sat there while watching this two.

" No, no P'Nam. Get up. It's ok. Please get up. Freen!  " Becky said i shrugged my shoulders. 

" No, Please forgive me. She is just my one of friend. I'm like a sister to her. I thought that someone flirting with her, That's why i showed up that way. " Nam said still kneeling  infront of her.

" It's ok, P'Nam, Freen said that to me. I'm ok now. I'm just got jealous. That's it. I'm ok now. " She said and nam smiled at her. But when she looked at me, My face have smirked.

Jealous huh? Oh, i'm gonna tease you,Rebecca...

Then we talked. After a while Nam and Becky became best friends. Nam left after almost two hours. Now it's just the two of us in the office. It's late when i finished my all works. And it was night.Becky fell asleep on a couch that placed on my office. I went to her and try to wake her up.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

So, yesterday, I received even some death threats, actually. Hahahaha. Are you guys happy now?

It's one and only NAM.

But really, Sorry guys for making you angry or sad. Oops... Not sorry... 😝