CHAPTER 21

FREEN'S POV =)

" How, Becky? Give me a reason why i have to trust you?  " I asked. She let go of me and looked at my eyes.

" Because, I Love You. " She said and my eyes widened. I don't know what to say. All the things that messed up on my head vanished when she say that three words. My heart beating loudly. And she continued, " Yes, I love you. I know this might be too soon but i love you. You care for me so much. You're a partner who everyone deserve in their life freen. And i'm so lucky that i'm already yours and you're mine. About Non's case, He is like a psycho person. He is so bothered to me when i was in england. Charlotte and i complained about him and because of that his parents decided to take him away. I promise there nothing between us, Freen. You're the first person who got my heart like this. So i don't want to bother you saying anything about him. But i'm sorry if i hur- " That's it. I don't know what she saying anymore because all my mind messing up with that three words. I LOVE YOU. So i kissed her lips suddenly. She shocked but after few seconds she responded into my kiss.

Oh My Fucking Gosh... She said she loves me. She said that. Fuck i'm so lucky.

I kissed her for few minutes and i let go of her after we out of our breath. I looked at her face and she is  blushing.

" I Love You Too... Cupcake. " I said and with my both hands i held her face and kissed her forehead.

" You do? Since when?  " She asked curiously raising her eyebrows. I chuckled and nodded.

" Yeah, From the first moment i saw you. " I said holding her waist.

" Mm, At our wedding? " She asked  and i gently bite her nose. She pouted cutely.

" No silly, At the mall. I fell in love with you the moment I bumped into you. " I said and she smiled sweetly.

" Really!!! " She said and kissed my cheeks. She is shorter than me a little bit so she has to stand on her toes. After she said that she hit my shoulder. I raised my eyebrows and rubbed where she hit me.

" What for? " I asked. She hugged me before answer to it.

" To calling me silly. I'm your Cupcake. Call me with that only. " She said and buried her face on my chest while hugging me tightly.

" Ok then, My Cupcake. " I said and kissed her forehead.

After few moment later, I mean few kisses later we came back to our friends while holding hands. I smiling like a idiot but who cares, she said she loves me. That's what i want. We went to our friends and sat there. They looked at us and raised their eyebrows. We didn't say anything yet about that incident but i know they already sense something about that.

" C'mon, Spill it. " Noey said and hit my arm.

" What? " I looked at her annoying.

" The smile, That on your face, Bro we know what's the meaning of it, we want to know about what is the reason of that sudden cheeky smile.  " Engfa said and smirked. I didn't said anything just shrugged.

They spend their time teasing me and laugh at me. Becky also laugh at their jokes. I saw few times that non guy looking at our sight but becky didn't saw that she clinging to my hand and played with my fingers while talking to others. I looked at him and gave my famous death glare. After he saw me he looked away. I looked at Engfa and Noey and they already staring at me. They got what i'm about to say so they nodded.

After few hours later charlotte said she is sleepy.

" Oh, do you want to go home love. " Engfa asked and charlotte pouted and nodded.

So we all decide to leave. After saying our good byes we came to the parking lot. I opened the door for becky and after she settled there i closed the door. Engfa and Noey honked me and signaled their leaving. I also honked at them. Few seconds past but i didn't start the engine, I stared at becky. When she saw that we are not moving she turned to me and raised her eyebrows. I tucked a strand of hair from her face to behind her ear.

" Mm why? " She asked and i moved closer to her and kissed her nose.

" Still Cupcake, You lied to me. " I said and her smile faded.

" I'm sorry freen. I know i'm wrong. If you can please forgive me. " She said and looked at me with pleading eyes. Again i kissed her nose and after that her lips.

" Ok fine. I'll forgive you. " I said and her face again light up. " But Cupcake," I said and she looked at me curiously, I moved closer to her ear and whispered. " You deserve a punishment. " I said and placed a kiss on her neck. I moved back and she gulped. Her face red as a tomato. I smirked at her and started the engine.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Yep, That's it for today. 😌

You have to wait until tomorrow, My horny readers. 😏