CHAPTER 15 ( M )

MATURE CONTENT ( 18+)

FREEN'S POV =)

After talking with us for a while, Engfa and Charlotte decided to go back.

" It's already midnight, Guys. We have to go now. " Charlotte said and turned to Engfa.

" Alright then. Bye " Engfa said.

" Um, It's already midnight. So, I think you should stay here. " Becky said that and turned to me, " Right,Freen? " I nodded.

" Yeah, Becky's right. You can stay here. " I said.

" Oh no no. It's ok. I can drive. And don't worry, It's just twenty minutes trip. We can manage. " Engfa said.

After that they decide to leave. Before they leave, they hugged us. Engfa hugged me while charlotte hugged becky. Engfa leaned to my ear and whispered.

" I'm doing you a flavor, Boss. I don't need to interrupt to your wild time with your wife. Enjoy. " She said and let go of me. I glared at her. She just wink at me.

Charlotte also let go of becky. Seems like she also said something to becky, i saw that becky blushing while charlotte chuckled. After saying their good byes they leave.

Me and Becky went inside again. I locked the main door. She went to our bed room. We didn't take a wash yet because of our friends. I let her take a wash first while i'm doing some file works. After she came out of the bathroom i went inside. After taking my wash i went out. I saw becky still at near mirror.

I went to the bed and waited there till becky come. After few moments later becky came.

Oh God, Did she doing this on purpose? It's good that i have some kind of self control, or i'm going to...... No No Noooo...

Well, you don't have any idea what i'm saying, Right? Ok then, look. The sight....

BECKY'S OUTFIT

BECKY'S OUTFIT

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She is wearing a cute but at the same time freaking hot, a nightdress.

Ok. Now tell me. How can i control my hormones when she doing some kind of stuff like this.

She came and lied beside me. She adjust the blanket and came it inside.

I don't know how i controlled my self yesterday because this is.... Just a...... Is she teasing me?

After she settled there turned her back on me. I slowly turned to looked at her but i shouldn't... Because her milky skin craving for me.

Ok. That's it. I can't take this  anymore.....