SPECIAL CHAPTER ( FREENBECKY ) ( M )

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" Oh, C'mon babe, We're already late " Freen said looking at her wristwatch for the fifth time.

" Wait, wait. I'm coming " Becky said.

" Yeah, You said the same before thirty minutes ago, Cupcake. " Freen said and chuckled.

After few seconds later actually becky came out. They're going to have a dinner with their parents.

Freen stood up from where she sat till now and looked at becky and smiled at her warmly.

" You. Are. Damn. Cute. In this outfit " Freen said and slowly approached becky. .

" Really? " Becky asked chuckling slightly. Freen nodded at her and kissed her cheeks with grabbing becky's waist and pulling becky more to her.

" Really ! " Freen whispered to becky before crashing their lips. Freen tried to deepen their kiss with caressing becky's waist but becky pushed her lightly.

" Babe! We're getting late. C'mon. Not now " Becky said. Freen approached her again and interwined their hands.

" You think our parents got mad if we late for another few minutes? Mm? " Freen whispered seductively while looking at becky's lips. Becky looked at freen's eyes and pinched her arm.

" Babe! Not now " Becky said playfully. Freen chuckled and kissed her lips quickly. It's just a peck but becky smile at that. " Naughty " Becky said and pulled freen's hand and dragged her to car. Freen opened the car door for becky and after she sat there she carefully closed the door. After that freen came to her seat and drove off.

They came to the destination within half and hour. After parking their vehicle they both came to the inside. They saw their parents already ready to take dinner so they quickly went to them.

" Hey, guys " Freen greeted them as soon as they approached them.

" Oh, You're here. We thought you forget about this. How are you, Becky? " Freen's mom asked. Freen and becky took seats. They're in infront of their parents. Becky looked at her mother-in-low and nodded her head.

" I'm ok, Mom " Becky said and cutely smiled at them.

" Ok then. Let's eat. I'm starving. " Becky's dad said and they all begin to get their dinner.

After done with dinner they stayed the same place and their moms served their desserts. With their desserts they begin their talk.

" So, Everything's alright, Freen? " Freen's dad asked and freen looked at him.

" Everything fine, Dad. There no need to worry. " Freen said and her dad nodded.

They stayed their few minutes silently before becky's mom and freen's mom talk.

" Freen "

" Becky " Both mom's said suddenly and both freen and becky shocked. They looked at their moms.

" Yeah? " Both freen and becky said together. Their mothers looked at each other faces.

" You say it " Freen mom said. Becky's mom shook hee head.

My Bunny is a Mafia Queen ( Freenbecky )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें