CHAPTER 43

HEIDI'S POV =)

As soon as i parked my car on the car park, my annoying best friend called me.

Hello

Hello? Where the fuck are you? I already in the mall.

Oh, Gosh. Shut up, Tina. I'm on my wa-
I couldn't continued. I saw a familiar figure on the ground holding her head.
" Freen " My eyes widened.

Hello? Heidi? Are you there? What happened? Hey???

Tina, I'll call you back. Gotta go.

I said and cut the call. I unbuckled my seat belts and about to got down but a groups of mens came to there. I looked at the scene while in inside my vehicle.

What the heck is happening???? what should i do??? what should i do??? what should i do??? Goshhhh!!! Freen!!!!

I mumbled while tapping to steering wheel. Of course i can't just go and fight with them. It's obvious. But,but i can't just stay still while looking at the sight.

I grabbed my phone and took a photo. After that i saw the gang going while dragging them.

Holy fuck! Freen, Becky, Charlotte and irin, F**K, WHAT SHOULD I DO? THINK HEIDI!!!!!

I quickly dialed engfa's number. They all got into a van. I slowly followed them while holding my phone in my other hand and other holding steering wheel.

Fuck! Why is she not picking that fucking phone???

ENGFA'S POV =)

" No no no. Don't there. Take it to the inside. " I said and that maid nodded and went inside while holding the box.

" Ma'am, Engfa. What about this? " Another maid came while holding another box. I looked around.

" Um, Ok take it to there " I said while pointing free space to him. He nodded and went.

" Engfa! Help me. " I looked at the direction and noey shouted while holding a big flower pot. I quickly went to her and hold it with her and placed it at the entrance. " Perfect " Noey said and wiped sweat that on her forehead.