CHAPTER 31

SOMEONE'S POV =)

Ring...   Ring...

Ring...   Ri-

" Yes "

" Boss. The work is done. " I said and smirked at looking at the scene infront of me.

" Is she dead? "

" Oh, i hope not. " I said and laugh with my team members.

" Ok,Good. I'll transfer your money now. But this is not over. Not yet.  "

" Thank you, Boss. Call us again if you need anything. Anytime.  "

I said and he hung up the phone call. I turned to my gang.

" Buddys, We are going to go to the club and have fun. " We all laughed and left to go to club.

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Becky, Charlotte and Irin arrive at Charlotte's house. Becky rushed inside the house and sat on the sofa and started crying. Charlotte and Irin sat on either side of her and comforted her.

" Becky please stop crying. " Irin said and rubbed becky's arm to comfort her. Becky rested her head on Charlotte's shoulder.

" I loved her, Charlotte. I love her. Yes, i still do. I trusted her. After knowing that she is such a person, I can't... i-i how can she..... Every time, when i remember that photos  it's feels like, i'm burning inside, charlotte. I don't know what to do. I don't understand. The person i love the most is a criminal. She's killing peoples, charlotte. She's killing peoples. Why? I don't understand irin. It's hurts." Becky cried harder. Charlotte patted her back.

" Becky, i know. Hey, Look at me. " Charlotte said and hold becky's chin lift her face. Becky looked at her. " I can understand you becky. I also felt the same when we knew  about this. Engfa and Noey already told us about it ye-" Chalotte couldn't finish what she about to say becky interrupted her.

" So You guys also know about this. Why??? Ho- how? Do you all planned this together? Am i not worthy to know about that? Why did you hide that from me? Why are you all lying to me? " Becky said and about to get up furiously but Irin hold her.

" No no no, Becky please. That's not what we want to say. Listen to us first. " Irin said. But becky again tried to got up. She is very stubborn this time. So, charlotte had enough her friend's behavior so she yelled at her.

" BECKY! Just sit down and listen to me ! " After hearing that becky stunned at place and looked at charlotte through her tears and did what charlotte said. " You have to listen to us, Becky! What you did today is not good and you know that. Yeah, she hide something from you but she never lied to you becky. You have to listen to her when she try to explain. You didn't even let her time to explain about her side. " Charlotte said and sat back rubbing her head with her two fingers. Becky silently crying there while irin patting her back softly.