CHAPTER 19

FREEN'S POV =)

I'm pretty sure something is bothering her. But how do I know about it? If this is all she trust in me, what can I do? When she hugged me, I felt a wonderful peace. I want it forever. I want to keep her in my arms forever. I want to protect her from everything that could harm her. I want to treat her like a princess. And i'll. After thinking about that i drifted to my dreamland with my cupcake.

I woke up because the alarm went off in the morning. When I looked down,  I saw a princess sleeping on my chest. I put the hair that fell on her face behind her ear. I kissed her forehead. She snuggled more into my chest and her arms around my body. I stroked her hair for a few minutes to make her sleep comfortably. Then she woke up.

" Good morning, Cupcake. " I said and she smiled sleepily.

" Mm, Morning... " She said and i kissed her nose. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and do my business there and came out after getting ready.

" Wait till i get ready. " She said and got up.

" Ok go and redy. But you didn't come with me today. You have to go to charlotte's house and ready for the event. Irin also coming there. I will coming to pick you with Engfa, Noey after done with our works.  " I said and she nodded.

After saying that i prepared our breackfast. Becky came to the downstairs after she got ready. We got our breackfast and went to the Engfa's house. After twenty minutes we came to their house. The main door of Engfa's house was open, so we went straight inside. When we go in,

" what the f- ENGFA ! "   I quickly covered Becky's eyes with my hand. She gasped. Ok who wouldn't, If you saw your best friend's wife eating your best friend in the living room.

" Umm.. "

" F-freen.. "

" What, please go and get a dress. God, " I said and they both ran to the room. Charlotte covered her body with a blanket. I released becky's eyes and her face like a tomato.

" Oh cupcake, your face like a tomato. " I said and giggled. I stop and looked at her eyes, " C-can i kiss you? " I said and she looked at me. And nodded. I kissed her lips. I can't get over with her strawberry flavored lips. I kissed her deaply and sucked her bottom lip asking permission. I held her waist and when i try to enter my tongue someone coughed behind us.

" ( Cough ) ( Cough ) " I looked at back and Engfa came while after dressed up.  " If you want we have a comfortable guest rooms. You can use that. " Engfa said and smirked.

" Says the one who ate her wife in the living room. " I said back and smirked. Her smiled faded and pouted .

" Freeeeen... Stooooop... " Charlotte yeld in the room. I laugh at her and after saying good byes we left to our works. Engfa went to hers company while i came to my company.

I did my works and attended the meetings i have today. After done with my all works i called my friends and they said they're going get ready at Noey's house. So i got my things and went to there.

We went there and got ready. After getting ready, we went to Engfa's house to pick up our wives.

FREEN'S OUTFIT