CHAPTER 32

ENGFA'S POV =)

" Damn it. " I said and hit the car's dash board.

" Calm down, Eng. Everything gonna be alright. " Noey said while driving her car. " What are they said? I'm sure they're had panic already. " Noey asked and i looked at outside the window.

" You know about them, right noey? Before i could finish my sentence, my beloved wife hung up the call after saying ' We're coming '. " I said. After some second i talked again. " It's my fault. I couldn't stop her. If i stopped her, then nothing happen like this. " I said and rested my head on the seat head. Noey looked at me and shook her head.

" Don't blame to your self, Eng. We Clearly know how much stubborn she can get. So if we wants, we can't stop her doing that. " She said and i just sighs.

As soon as we came to the hospital noey parked the car. We both jumped out in car and ran to the inside. I quickly went to the Hospital Receptionist and ask.

" Freen Sarocha Chankimha. Someone who had an accident half an hour ago. " I asked hurriedly. She looked at a book and said.

" Yes, Freen Sarocha Chankimha. She is still in the operating room. You go straight and turn right. You can ask the details when the doctor comes." She showed us the way. We ran to the operation room. The button is still red. We went back and forth  and stayed near the door.

Suddenly someone came to us and talked. I lift my head and looked at her. Noey also got up from her seat and came beside me while looking at that women.

" What are you doing here? " Noey asked and Heidi rolled her eyes.

" Well, OK, Welcome guys. " Heidi said and sat on a chair that placed on infront of operation room.

" Answer what was asked. " Noey said and went infront of her. I hold her hand to calm her down.

" I brought her to here when i saw her lying on middle of the road of course. What do you think?  " She said and both me and noey looked at her questioning.

" What? " I asked and sat beside her. On heidi's other side noey sat.

" Yes. I gave them to your number to inform about this. I was filled some documents to admit her to this hospital. I was busy busy with that, So that's why,  " Heidi said. I shook my head and looked at her.

" I don't understand. Did you bring her here? " I asked confusedly.

" Yes. I was on my way to a dinner date. with one of my friend. Then I saw a familiar car. When I stopped my car, I saw freen lying on the ground, covered in blood. So, I immediately brought her to here. " She said and sadly looked at operation room.

" W-what? Oh my god, Thank you, Heidi. Thank you so much. " I said and tapped her shoulder. Noey also smiled with her. I don't know what happen to freen if she didn't find her. Yes, She could be so annoying sometimes but today, Today i figured that she is not a person like that. She is a good person with good heart. So i genuinely smiled at her.

My wife and Becky walked in while we were talking and behind them irin. They rushed to us and Charlotte grabbed my hand.

" where is she? How is she?  Where is she, Engfa, Noey? Is she fine? I want to go to her? " Becky asked in one breath as she approached us. She is crying. So i tapped her shoulder and made her sit down. I kneeled infront of her.

" Hey, It's ok. She'll be ok. Don't cry. She is the strong soldier i ever seen. So don't need to panic. Ok? " I said softly. She is still crying. Charlotte and irin came to her and hugged her. After few moments later she looked at heidi and talked.

" What is she doing here? " She asked.

" She is the one who brought Freen to here. " I said and smiled at her.

" Oh " Charlotte said and nodded while smiling at her.

" Thank you, I owe you. " Becky said looking at heidi through her tears. Heidi went to her and kneeled infront of becky. She hold becky's right hand and rubbed it.

" She'll be ok. Don't cry. I'm sure if she saw you like this she gonna hurt much than her wounds. You don't want that to happen, right? So stop. " Heidi said and wiped becky's tears. Becky hugged her suddenly. Heidi patted her back. I'm happy that she finally became a good person. I mean, yeah, we treated her badly. But, it's all past. Don't want to think about it now. All the matter is now, Freen. God, i can't anymore.

Suddenly the red button turned into a green button and after we saw that we all stood up. We waited for a doctor to came out.

After few minutes later a doctor came out and we all hurriedly went to him. He removed his gloves and mask and looked at us. So i asked.

" How is she, Doc ? " I asked and he looked at me.

" Yeah, She is ok now. Don't need to  worry. But we have to wait until she wake up. She lost lot of blood so it'll take some times to heal. Everything under control. She had no internal damage. External injuries only. It heals with time. " He said and we all sighs relief.

" Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much. Um, can we go to her? " I asked.

" Ok, but, Be careful with her. We have to wait until she wakes up. We have some more tests to do. Call us when she wakes up. " He said and left us. I looked at becky and her eyes already fixed on the operation theater door. So i touched her shoulder and signal her to go first. She looked at me and nodded. She opened the door and we followed hee.

As soon as we came to inside we saw our freen lied down on a bed. Covering her one arm and leg with a bandages.

Oh, freen...

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________