CHAPTER 04

Becky's pov =)

" Becky, Wake up... It's already morning. " Mom called me early in the morning. I got up around 7 am because my mother woke me up. Yesterday she told me that they wants to talk with me about something. So, I got up and finished my work in the morning and went to the living room downstairs. Mom and Dad are having breakfast when I came there. I went to them and sat at the dining table.

" Good morning, Mom and Dad, Where is richie? " I greeted them and ask that as soon as i sat at the dining table to take my breakfast.

" He already went to the company darling. He said he has a meeting to attend today. " Dad said and i nodded my head.

After done with our breackfast, dad told me they has something to talk with me. So we went to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I sat down across them. And mom begin,

" Becky, you're a good daughter to us. I really appreciate that we have a daughter like you. I want to say that we're absolutely blessed to have you, darling. We love you so much and we're really proud of you. Always remember that. " Mom told me and i looked at her curiously. I don't know what to say or what to think. I mean i have no idea what is them talking about. So i silently listen to them. After mom said that dad begin,

" Becky, you know I have a friend, named Fred. We are very good friends since our college days. You were in England a lot so you didn't get a chance to meet him. But I think you remember that name? So i want to tell, Becky, you can't be with us everyday. You need someone to take care of you and love you. You have to build a beautiful family. You have to get married, becky. Fred has a daughter. She is very intelligent and successful business women in industry without her dad's help at all becky. She is a very kind person and so loveable one to her parents. So i want you to marry her.  They are very good people. They take good care of you. You understand what I'm saying, right? Will you do that for us? " My eyes widened. Am i heard it right?

You have to marry.... You have to marry... You have to marry....

It echoed inside my head. I blinked and looked back at my parents.

" W-what? B-but dad, I-i, don't y-you think i-it's too e-early? A-and i don't know about that person at all. Dad i don't want to marry. Please dad. Please. Please. Please. Mom, i don't want to marry. " I said. My eyes slowly filled with tears and it's slowly falling down to my cheeks. I looked at them and kneel down infront of them. "Please dad. I don't want to marry. Please... "

" Don't cry, becky. You have to do this. That's it. We gave you everything that you want and we didn't do anything that you dislike. So please do us this flever. She is a good person and i know she can really take good care of you. This is my finale decision and please respect it. This is for your own good, becky. " Dad said again. I know that everything they do, is for my good. I have never been disappoint by anything they have done to me so far. But, marriage. I don't think I'm ready for it yet. But if I have to do it for my parents, I am ready to do it. I sighs and looked at them. They waiting for my answer.

" Actually, I don't know if i'm ready for marriage yet. But yes, what you said is also right. So i'll do it mom, dad. I'm ready for it. " I said and they smiled at me. I think i made a right decision. I smiled at them.

" We talked to them already. They said, tomorrow their daughter will go to the mall with her friends. Becky, you go and see her tomorrow. And talk with her. You will understand how good she is. do you understand " Mom said and i nodded my head.