CHAPTER 26

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Becky woke up early in the morning. She tried to move from her position. Then she saw two arms circled around her waist. Yes. She knows the owner of those hands.

Becky tilted her head and looked at Freen. Freen is still asleep. Becky kissed Freen's cheek. Because of that, Freen opened her eyes.

" Mm, Good morning, Cupcake. " Freen said in her sleepy voice. Becky smiled sweetly at her.

" Good morning, Bunny. Did you sleep well? " Becky asked. Freen tighten her hug and pulled Becky more to her.

" Yes. Because you are in my arms. " Freen said and kissed Becky's neck. " And, hey, ' Bunny ', huh? " Freen asked and playfully bite Becky's cheek while her right hand tickling to her tummy. Becky laughing and moving uncontrollably.

" Hahaha... STOP... " Becky said and tried to move but the grip Freen hold on to her is too strong so she can't move for a bit. Becky's tears fell down to her cheeks because of too much laughing. Freen stopped it and hugged her tightly. " You're so naughty, Freen. Look tears falling down to my cheeks. " Becky said wiping her tears.

Freen slowly kissed Becky's neck and came close to her ears. " I don't want a tear to fall from your eyes because of me, Cupcake . But, I would love, because of me, to see the tears running down your legs." Freen said and licked Becky's earlobe. Becky's shivered at that and playfully hit to Freen's shoulder.

" Freen, Stop it. " Becky said and tried to get up. Freen quickly pulled her again and Becky perfectly fell to the Freen's lap.

" Ok ok. I'll stop. " Freen said and traced her eyes to Becky's lips. " But first, Give me a kiss. " Freen said and lift Becky's chin. Becky smiled at that and gave a sweet kiss to Freen.

After that Freen let Becky to go and they got ready to go to the company. Freen decides to take Becky to Engfa's house. Because Freen wants to talk about something with Engfa and Noey at her company. Freen made this decision because she couldn't talk about this, with Becky nears her. But Becky doesn't know that.

They came Engfa's house to about an hour. Freen got down first and opened Becky's door as usual. After Becky got down Freen closed the door.

" Ok, I have to go now cutie. Enjoy your company with Charlotte, ok. " Freen said and gave a peck to becky's lips. Becky pouted at her. " Aww, Why? " Freen asked.

" I'm going to missing you. " Becky said pouting.

" Oh, Trust me, Cupcake. Me too. " Freen said and passionately kissed becky's lips. They kissed for few seconds and freen pulled becky so now becky at between car and freen. Freen holds becky's waist and becky holds freen tie while other hand circling around freen's neck. Freen licks becky's bottom lip asking permission but before becky open her mouth someone cleared her throat behind them. Freen stopped and turned her head to that direction.

" ( Cough ) ( Cough ) Oh sorry guys. Did I disturb you? I heard the sound of your car so that's why I came. " Charlotte said teasingly smile at them.

" Oh no no. I'm about to go now. Is engfa already leave? " Freen asked.

" Yeah, She already went to her company. " Charlotte said and freen nodded.

" Ok then. I'll go. Bye cupcake. " Freen said and gave a kissed to becky's forehead. After that she turned to charlotte, " Bye charlotte. " Freen said.

" Bye, Freen. " Charlotte said. Becky went to charlotte while Freen went to her car. Freen started the engine and and leave their house.

Freen came to her company only an hour ago. Her friends were already there. But even after an hour, Freen didn't say anything to them. She gazes into an empty space while thinking something. Noey sighs annoying and talked to freen.

" What the hell bro? An hour has already passed. Why did you ask us to come? To just watching to how you sighs? " Noey asked and freen shook her head and looked at them.

" Huh? " Freen said confusely.

" Freen, are you ok? You seems to be in a trouble. what happened? " Engfa asked carefully.

Freen sighs before talking. " Guys, I have something to say. But I don't know how to say it. It's just.........  Do you remember what happened yesterday? In the club. " Freen asked and both of them nodded. Freen continued, " So, after we went home, Becky argued with me about it. She said she was scared at that moment. And yeah, we already saw that, right? " Freen said and looked at them. " I promised her not to do this again. She trusts me. So...... " Freen stopped and Engfa and noey raised their eyebrows.

" So, what? " They both asked.

" I never thought I would be loved like this. But Becky did it. You guys said, my parents said that my life is only filled with business. But my whole life turned upside down, When Becky came to it. Guys, Becky changed me. No one has ever given me what she gave me. And yesterday, she asked me a one thing for her. Only one thing. "Don't be like that again, ever.". Just tell me guys, If she was that scared because I hit that man, How scared she will be when she finds out that her wife is in the mafia. She trusts me. I can't break her. I want all this to stop. I love her. So I want to stay away from all these things and live with her. Until i die. " Freen said and both Noey and Engfa looked at her mouth wide opened.

" Wow " They both said together. Freen sighs and looked away.

" I'm sorry guys. I know i'm selfish-" Noey didn't let her finish what she about to say and said,

" No no no. No, Freen. You don't need to apologize. Why are you apologizing? For you loves her? Or for living your life happily together? " Engfa asked. Freen looked at her and Noey begin.

" Freen, that's what we want. We want you to be happy. And if becky do it for you, we are the first one who happy for you buddy. And about mafia case, don't think about it. We can stopped it anytime. For you we can do anything. We're best friends remember. And we're happy for you. That's a good decision and we're in this together. " Noey said and Engfa nodded. Freen quickly went to them and hugged them both.

" Thank you,Guys. Thank you so much. " Freen said while hugging them.

" Oh c'mon man. We're happy for you. " They said together and hugged each other tightly.

AT THE SAME TIME

ANOTHER PLACE

" No no no. How does she do that to me ? I own her. Only mine. I will take what is mine anyway.
And I bet she doesn't know what kind of person she's married to. Hahahaha " That person talking with his self while laughing evilly. 

When that person on his own world someone entered to his office.

" What? " That person asked.

" Boss, we found it. Here. " The one who entered to his office said and gave a envelope to that person. That person smirked and opened it. He looked at it and smirked evilly.

" Good. I'll told you what you have to do. Now go. " That evil person said him and his leave office.

" Be ready, Chankimha. " He said and laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________