CHAPTER 27

AUTHOR'S POV =)

After finishing all her works there, she left to go to Engfa's house to pick up Becky. On her way she stopped infront of a milktea cafe and bought two milkteas.

After half an hour freen came to engfa's house and after parking her vehicle she went to the engfa's house. When she entered, she heard engfa talking to becky.

" Becky, Look. She is here. " Freen heard engfa told that and as soon as she came into inside becky jumped into her and begin to hitting her shoulders and chest like a cat.

" H-hey, W-what? Becky stoooooppp. " Freen said and tried to stop becky. Becky stopped suddenly and glared at freen's eyes.

" Don't 'hey' me. I know You went to meet a girl today. Engfa told me. You were late to pick me up because you went on a date with her, right? " Becky said and started hitting her again. Engfa covers her mouth with her hand and laughs at freen. Freen glared at her.

" No, no, Becky. I'm late because I went to get you a milk tea. See. " Freen said and showed her to a plastic bag.

" Whaaa... Give it to me. Give it to me. " Becky said excitedly and freen quickly gave it to her. Becky sat on a sofa that placed beside them and begin to drink it like a kid.

Hearing their voices, Charlotte, who was preparing dinner in the kitchen, came into the living room.

" What is that sound, huh? " Charlotte asked while coming to them.

" Nothing, Char. This wife of yours is trying so harder to be kill herself by my hands. " Freen said while glaring at engfa. Engfa teasingly smiling at her while raising her eyebrows at free. " Oh and, this is for you. " Freen said and gave other milktea to her. Charlotte took it.

" Thank you,Freen. " Charlotte said and freen nodded while sat beside becky who drinking her milktea like a kid,ignoring her wife.

" Hey, What about me? " Engfa said and pouted. Freen smirked at her.

" Oh do you drink milk tea too? I thought you only drink beer and wine. " Freen said and laugh at her.

" Did you bring them to me? " Engfa asked excitedly. Before freen answer for it, charlotte hit engfa's arm and glared at her. " Um, N-no. I'm ok. I don't want it. Hehe. " Engfa said and nervously chuckled. Looking at their scene freen laugh at engfa.

" Freen. I made dinner for all of us. So wait ok. Don't you dare to go without dinner.  " Charotte said and freen nodded. Becky drank the whole milktea and clinging to freen's arm like a kitten. Becky hugged freen's arm using her both arms. They stayed there for few minutes talking and laughing. Charlotte already finish preparing dinner so she called them to dining table.

After that they went to have dinner. They had their dinner while laughing and chatting with each other. After the dinner they cleaned the plates. After that they went to the living room. Freen and becky sat on the sofa while Engfa and charlotte sat infront of them. While engfa and freen talking about some random things charlotte and becky secretly talking with there eyebrows. They want to ask something from their partners. When freen trying to get her phone, she saw that this two secretly talking with each other. So she talk,