CHAPTER 47

NOEY'S POV =)

We already at the location that freen send to us. It's a build that looked horrible. No One can say there is in people inside at that by looking at it. It's a very old one. We parked our car and little far away from that building and closed the lights. We have five police officers and heng for help. But we have to be careful. We don't know what's inside. I was about to got down heng held my hand. Engfa and me we both looked at him.

" What? "  I asked. He looked around before answering.

" So, This is the place? " He asked. I nodded at him. I'm on the passenger seat while heng on the driver seat, engfa on the back seat.

" I think. Because, It's showing this building as the destination. " Engfa said and showed the phone to heng.

" Alright then. Be ready. Mostly, BE CAREFUL. please. " He said and sighs. He opened a locker and grabbed two pistols. He handed one to me and other to engfa. " Take these. I know you don't have any weapons with you so.... " He said and we nodded.

" Here we go! " I said and three of us got down. Heng guide her friends to cover the building. We slowly went to there.

AT THE SAME TIME.

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" NOOOOO....  STOP IT!....  NON! DON'T PLEASE... " Becky yelled while crying. Charlotte, irin and heidi did the same. Three of mans beating to freen using poles.

" Aghhhhh.... FU*K " Freen screamed in pain and fall down again for third time. Freen already bleeding. They beating for her ten minutes already. Her forehead bleeding while same as with her arms and legs. Her arms already turned into blue because of beating harder.

" Shhhhhh.... Shut up, Baby. Don't. If you shouted more I'LL KILL HER HER! " Non yelled at becky. Becky closed her mouth immediately with using her hands. Her tears falling down to her cheeks looking at freen. Becky fall into her knees and cried silently.

" What a sight, Boss " One of man said and they all laughed looking at them.

" Ummm, Poor baby. Don't worry after killing this b***h, I make sure to make you mine. " Non said looking at becky. Becky furiously looked at non.

" Even if die tonight, I'll never be your, Non. I'm already belongs to freen. Same as yesterday. Same as today. It's going to be the same as tomorrow as well. You can't do anything for that. You know why? Because i love her. I DO LOVE FREEN. MY HEART ALWAYS BEATING FOR HER. ONLY HER, YOU PIECE OF SH*T " Becky yelled at Non. His eyes widened and grinded his teeth. He breathed hardly and furiously went to becky. " Aghhhhhh " He harshly grabbed becky's hair and pushed her to freen. Freen on the floor, she can't even got up properly. But, she tried to get up to help to becky but suddenly Becky landed on freen's stomach.

" Aghhhh " Freen groans but she catched becky so she didn't fall to the floor.

" THEN DIE WITH HER, YOU B**CH. I DON'T FU***NG CARE. GO TO HELL! " Non said and grabbed a gun. Freen covered becky pulling her to freen's behind.

" NO, NON! " Irin, charlotte and heidi yelled at him and tried to move. But mens holding them tightly so they can't do anything.