CHAPTER 35

AUTHOR'S POV =)

They finally reached home. After the vehicle stopped, Engfa went and opened the door for Freen. After Freen slowly got out of the car, Becky came over and helped her to get inside. At that time, Noey's vehicle also came.

They slowly came to the inside. Engfa decided to take freen to her room but freen disagree with it.

" No no, Just take me to the living room. " Freen said and engfa nodded. But, becky glared at her.

" Don't you remember what doctor said, huh? You need to rest, Freen. So, c'mon. "Becky said and freen shook her head.

" Nooo, baby. Please. I want to go to the living room. I promise, i don't do anything make me tiring. I'm tired of being in bed. " Freen said and becky shook her head.

" But fr-" Becky couldn't finish what she about to say, charlotte interrupted her.

" Becky, It's ok. Let her be. " Charlotte said and smiled at becky. Becky sighs and freen looked at her giving her puppy eyes. Finally becky agreed with that. So, they took her to the living room. Engfa and noey slowly placed freen on the sofa and sat infront of her. Becky came beside freen and slowly rubbed freen's injured arm to relieve pain. Charlotte and irin sat beside engfa and noey.

" Does it still hurt? "Becky asked sadly looking at her. Freen smiled and grabbed becky's hand which rubbing her arm now.

" Yes, Only you can do something for that. " Freen said and becky looked at her.

" Mm, what is that? " Becky asked. With that, Freen pulled becky closer to her and kissed her lips suddenly. Becky's eyes widened because of her sudden actions while charlotte and irin giggling at the scene and engfa and noey smirked at that.

" This " Freen said after broking their kiss. Becky mouth hang opened and she lightly hit at freen's chest while hiding her blushing face from her friends. Charlotte and irin teased becky while engfa and noey only smiled.

After few minutes later, they decided to prepares food for them. Becky said she will do that but charlotte and irin decided to help her. So, Becky, Charlotte and irin went to the kitchen leaving Freen, Engfa and Noey in the living room.

After their wives gone, few minutes later, Engfa cleared her throat.

" Freen " Engfa talked and Freen, who was watching TV, turned to her.

" Mm " Freen said and raised her eyebrows and waited for engfa to continued.

" I want to ask something. About that accident. "  Engfa said and noey nodded at that.

" Yes freen, because we know how good at you at the driving. It doesn't matter about speed. You're a talented rider. So, how can this happened. " Noey asked.

" Yes guys. It's not definitely my fault. That truck came towards me. I tried to stop my car but it didn't work. It ended up crashing into my car. And, clearly, it came on wrong track. Towards me. So, This is not an normal accident. " Freen said and sighs. Engfa and noey nodded.

" Yes, That's what we thought. And hey, do you remember anything about heidi? "Engfa asked. Freen shook her head.

" Nope. I tried to get out of the vehicle after the accident. I wanted to catch that truck. But as soon as I stepped on the ground, I think because of this leg, I fell to the ground. Then my head started spinning. I don't remember anything after that. So after,When I woke up I saw you guys were around me. And, I'm on that hospital bed. " Freen said.

" No it's ok. Actually i'm really glad someone came to you and helped you. It doesn't matter who is the person, You're ok now. " Engfa said and smiled at her.

" And, about that fu***ng truck. I'll handle it. " Noey said and grinding her teeth.

" What? No no no. No more mafia, Remember ? " Freen said and noey shook her head.

" Freen, i know. But i can't stay aw-" Before noey finish what she about say, freen interrupted.

" No. More. Mafia. " Freen said seriusly and noey sighs while folding her arms to her chest. " I also want to catch that the asshole but we can't go back. I'm sorry guys but i can't. I don't want you guys also meddle about to this because of me. So, please no more mafia. And about the case, I'll call to officer heng. " Freen said and engfa and noey nodded.

" It's ok boss. Do as your wish. We're always with you. We just, really concern about you. That's it. And of course, With or without mafia, you can't stop me from beat the shit out of that asshole after we found him. " Noey said,freen and engfa laugh at her.

" And, we're happy for you,freen. Looks like becky ready to give you another chance. " Engfa said and freen smiled at that like a fool.

" Yeah. Gosh i'm so happy. If a accident can make everything like this, i willing to get an accident everyday. " Freen said smiling. Engfa and Noey also smiled at that with her but....

" What??? " Becky yelled at freen and freen gulped. Engfa and noey also stunned with becky's voice. Becky came to freen while holding a tray full of snacks. Charlotte and irin brought drinks for them. " What did you said, Sarocha? " Becky asked and sat beside freen while pinching her ear.

" Auch, Auch. Baby baby baby... ahhh.... " Freen said and tried to save her ear but becky still pinching it. " Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.. auch babyyy "Freen cried out in pain. Becky let go of freen's ear and knock on the head.

Freen pouted at that and rubbed her ear. It's turned to red now. Others are laugh at that while becky glared at her.

" It's hurt. " Freen said looking at becky.

" Good for you then. God knows how i survived till you woke up. But, this person telling now, She willing to accident everyday. " Becky said while glaring at her.

" Awww, babyyy sorryyyyy " Freen said while kissing becky's cheek. " Pweaaassss " She said and kissed becky's nose.

" God, I never thought that, our freen would be someone like this. " Charlotte said

" Mm, Thanks to becky. "  Irin said and others teasingly smiled at them.

Freen ignored them and continued to kiss becky. Becky shook her head smiled.

They watched TV while eating. Becky fed freen. While becky feeding her, freen played with becky's hair. Becky smiled at freen's actions.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

I think I won't be able to give a chapter tomorrow.

I have to go somewhere tomorrow.

So I don't have time to write a chapter. I will upload on Monday.

Pweaaseee forgive meeeeeeee. ❤️🥺

Love you. ❤️