CHAPTER 37

FREEN'S POV =)

Week has passed after the incident but i still couldn't catch that asshole yet. Gosh, i feels like i'm so useless. If i used my mafia thing i can catch that m*****f***r easily. But, i promised to my cupcake. And i can't go back. If i can, i wouldn't do it again. Never.

And, speaking of my cupcake, She is now sleeping soundly in my arms while snuggling more into my chest. It's little bit cold here in the morning so that's why she snuggles more into me in the morning. My wounds are already healed now because of becky's and my friend's treatments. I'm just really glad, that they always staying for me with my all ups and downs. I owes for them a lot.

When i'm in my own thoughts i heard my alarm. So, i quickly turned it off. Because of my actions, becky moved a little and turned her back on me in her sleeping.

Such a sleeping princess.

I went to her and back hugged her. I kissed her neck and smelled her perfect perfume. Ok, honestly speaking, i can't hold it anymore. Because of my wounds i couldn't had any chance to get her close me. But' now i'm fully ok. Hundred percent okay. I kissed her neck again and she moved little bit because it's tickling her.

Fuck, I missed her sweet taste. If only.....

I hold her waist and pulled her more into me. She drawn to me. I pressed her body more into me like air couldn't go through us. I held her like this and kissed her cheek and buried my face on her neck. I kissed her weak point and she woke up moaning.

" Ah.... f-freen " Becky moaned and i kissed there one more time before raised my face on her neack. I kissed her cheek and greeted her.

" Mm, Good morning, princess. " I said and she hit at my arm lightly that placed on her waist.

" Good morning. Now, let me go. I need to prepare breackfast, freen. " She said while trying to get up. But i held her tightly and pulled her again.

" Nooooo, cupcake? Mm, but, If you let me, I would like to, give a wonderful breackfast, for you " I said while kissing her neck. I slowly traced my right hand till her breast and squeezed it. She wiggled to stop me but i hold her tightly.

" No, baby, listen. You have a meeting to attend this morning. We can't be late. So, be a good baby and let me go." She said and tighten my grip.

" Noooo " I said and buried my face on her neck again.

" If you let me go, I'll promise, I'll let you get me anytime you want. But now, we really need to go." After hearing that i immediately let go her after pacing a soft kiss on her cheek.

Ok, That's a good offer i think.

" That was fast. " Becky said and giggled looking at me. But, i smirked at her.

" Yes baby, we need to hurry. I want to over this meeting quickly. So, i can have you for me, as i like, as i wish. " I whispered to her and bite her earlobe. She wriggled a little because yes, that is also a special weak point of hers. I saw her gulped and i smirked at her while got up. I went to bathroom room and did my morning routine.

I went to the kitchen and becky already done with preparing breackfast. So we ate and after that i cleaned it while becky getting ready. After done with our works we went to the car. I opened the door for becky and after she sat there i carefully closed the door and went to my seat and they went to the company.

FREEN'S OUTFIT

BECKY'S OUTFIT

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Both of them came to the company. No one knows about the accident. All they know is that Freen went on vacation with Becky during past week. During Freen's absence, her secretary managed the works. Engfa and Noey also visited there often. Today is the first day of freen to came to the office after everything.

When she come in to the company everyone greeted her as usually. Becky greeted them back while freen nodded at them. They both came to the office room and as soon as they came to the office, freen's secretary came in and greeted them.

" Good morning, Boss and Mrs, Chankimha. Welcome back. "  She said politely.

" Good morning to you too, Emma. " Becky said and smiled at her.

" Morning, Emma. How was the work here while I was away? " Freen asked while taking a sit. Becky also sat infront of her.

" We did a our job, boss. Mrs. Engfa and Mrs. Noey often came to check on the work. Everything fine. " Emma said and freen nodded.

" Yeah, I know. And, Thank you for taking care of this works while I was away. " Freen said slightly smiling. She is not a person smiling at everyone. Well, that make sense because she is our cold boss.

" No need to thanks boss. That's my job. Um, boss, The meeting will be held in half an hour. Here are the details. " Emma said and handed a file to freen. Freen took it and nodded.

" Good, You can go now. " Freen said and emma leave the office after politely smiling at becky.

After that freen studied about the details that emma handed to her. Becky also did some file works with freen's under guidance.

After half and hour freen went with emma to join to the meeting. While freen is at the meeting becky did that file works.

The meeting lasted two hours. Freen came to the office after execution works. But, as soon as she saw becky doing some paper works while sitting on her office chair and tapping her pen to her head while pouting, all freen's exhausted are lifted. It brought a smile to her face. After locking the office door freen slowly went to becky.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________