CHAPTER 24

FREEN'S POV =)

After all the work in the company was over, we both went home. After taking a wash we prepared to go to the club. Engfa sent me the address and we both arrived at the club about an hour later.

I parked the car and opened the door for Becky. After she got down I closed the door. She is clinging to my hand. We both went inside. There were many people already inside it. I went to the VIP section with Becky. Noey waved as we walked in.

" Guys. " Noey called us and we went to there. We sat beside each other.

" Hey, Guys. " Irin said.

" What' up, Irin ?"  I asked while holding becky's hand under the table.

" Nothing special. What about you guys? " Irin asked and they teasingly smiled at us.

" Mm, Nothing special, Right cupcake? " I said while looking at becky. She sweetly smiled at me.

" Ohhh, Cupcake huh? " Charlotte said and others started to teasing us. I smiled at them while becky blushing hard.

" Stop it. Look, My cupcake blushing here. " I said and tightly hold my hand.

" Freeeennn " She said and playfully hit my arm.

" Ok ok. I'll stop. " I said. Others laugh at while i kissed becky's forehead.

After few minutes later Noey and Engfa got up from their seats.

" Where're you going? " I asked.

" Uh, To bring some drinks." Noey said.

"Oh, Wait. I'll come with you. " I said and try to got up but they stopped me.

" No no. You wait here. We can do that freen. " Engfa said. I nodded and sat down back.

Becky, Irin and Charlotte talking about something while i checked my emails.

Suddenly a drunken man came and sat down beside charlotte. After he sat there he drank his drink. He is already drunk.

" Um, Excuse me sir, But that's my friend's seat. Can you move to another place? " I politely asked. He smirked at me.

Tf, Is he just smirked?

I saw that charlotte getting uncomfortable because of that man so close to her. So i got up from my seat and went infront of him.

" Sir. This is my friend's seat and she is my friend's wife. SO, you better go now. " I said this time coldly.

He got another sip on his drink and looked at Charlotte, Irin and becky. After that he looked at me.

" So what? I can sit anywhere I want. This is not your place. And I don't see anyone sitting here. " He said mockingly. " And you know what "hiccups", If i want i can fuck anyone who here right now. Including these three sluts. " He said and tried to touch Charlotte arm.

That's it. You gonna die.

Before he could touch charlotte i grabbed his shirt collar.

" FREEN! " Becky said. But i ignored it and took him to parking lot. Becky and Charlotte follow me while trying to stop me. I pulled him and punch his nose.

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Freen pulled the man by the collar and came into the parking lot. She punched him in the nose several times and after the last punch, he fell to the ground. He is bleeding harder. But Freen didn't stop. So Becky ran to her and tried to calm her down. She pulled Freen's arm but it's didn't matter cause Freen so much stronger than Becky.

" FREEN, stop. " Becky pulling Freen's arm while crying. She got scared.

Freen grabbed that man's collar again and punch his stomach using her leg. He cough some blood and again fell to the ground.

Peoples who in the parking lot looking this scene while some others recording it.

" Gosh, FREEN STOP IT. Please. Please. " Becky again tried to stop her. Irin also tried to calm her down but Freen really in out of control.

" Touch them now, Asshole. TOUCH THEM, C'MON " Freen yelled still kicking to his stomach.

" FREEN. " Noey and Engfa ran to Freen and pulled her. " Freen. Calm down. CALM DOWN. " Engfa said.

" ENGFA, leave me. I want to kill that asshole. He tried to touch your wife and said bad things about our wives. LEAVE ME. " Freen said while trying to hit that man again.

" If you want to live anymore, Just leave. " Noey said and grabbed that man's collar. Fear visible on his eyes after he got up he ran away.

Freen breathing heavily. Still Noey and Engfa trying to calm her down. Becky came with some water and gave it to Freen. After Freen drank it Becky quickly hugged her. Freen hugged her back.

" Don't do that again. " Becky said while tighten her hug.

" But becky, He is the one-" Becky cut freen off and said.

" No, buts freen. Just don't do it. I got really scared. You like a beast that time. He almost dying,Freen. " Becky said looking at Freen's eyes. Freen sighs and nodded. Becky hugged her again.

" Freen, Are you ok? " Engfa asked while holding Charlotte hand.

" Yeah yeah, I just.... yeah i'm ok. " Freen said and Engfa nodded.

" I think, It's better if we go now, Right? " Irin said.

Everyone decide to leave there. They went there to get some fun and relax their minds but it's end up stressing their minds even more.

On the way to their house Freen and Becky didn't say anything. The whole ride was silent.

Becky got stress about what happened there. She got really scared. Freen is known to be cold hearted but this is new to her. Becky had never seen Freen like this. It was stressful for her.

In the other hand, Freen is furious about what happened. She wanted to kill that man who disrespected to her wife and her friends. She is angry that she can't do that.

After an hour they reached home. They both did not speak anything. Freen's hand was injured as a result of the attack on the man. Without saying a word, Becky dragged her into the living room and put medicine on the wound. Becky got up after done with that.

" I'm going to sleep. Good night. " Becky said and Freen sighs and just nodded.

Becky then went into the room without saying anything. Freen watched her go. She thought Becky was angry with her, but she wasn't. She was sad. And afraid. Because of, earlier incident.

A few minutes later, Freen walked into the room. Becky was already asleep when she coming. She sighs.She took a wash. And after that she slept next to Becky.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________