CHAPTER 33

AUTHOR'S POV =)

As soon as they went to freen, becky begin to cry harder. Becky went near to freen and hold her hand with becky's both hands.

" I'm sorry, freen. This is my fault. If I wasn't react that way, this wouldn't have happened to you. If I hadn't yelled at you like that, nothing like this would have happened today. I am guilty of this, Freen. I'm sorry. please wake up. I want to apologize, freen. Please, please open your eyes and look at me, babe. " Becky said while crying harder. Charlotte and irin came to her and tried to calm her down. They also crying. They can't bear that their friend have to face a situation like this.

" Becky, please don't blame to your self. This is an accident. Please never think this is a fault of yours. " Noey said and sighs. She looked at freen and talked again, " And you know what, today i knew how much her love for you, becky. I saw it today. The minute you were gone, she went crazy. And I'm happy about it. I'm glad she thinks of you that way. I ask you only one thing,becky, talk to her once after she regains consciousness. Give a one chance to her. "Noey said and looked at becky. Becky wiped her tears and looked at noey and nodded. Noey gave her attention again to freen and engfa cleared her throat and turned to heidi.

" Heidi, it's getting late. I think you better go now. I don't think they will leave her. So, we stay here until she wakes up. Thank you for everything you have done. I don't know what else to say. Thank you very much. " Engfa said and politely smiled at her.

" No no, Engfa. You don't have to thank me. It's a small thing. She was lucky that I came in time. That's it. " Heidi said and looked at freen. " I will go then. I'll be back in the morning. "She said and engfa nodded. She said good byes and leave.

After she left engfa sat on the sofa that place on the room while rubbing her forehead. After that noey came to engfa and tapped her shoulder.

" Hey, Eng, Don't we have to tell her parents about this? " Noey asked and sat down next to engfa. All of them now looking at engfa including becky who is still crying.

" That's what i'm thinking, noey. Uncle and Aunty are abroad with Becky's parents. If we tell them about this, they will be surely concern about her. " Engfa said and sighs.

" I think, let's be patient, right?. Doc also says that she'll get well soon. So, we should not disturb them." Irin said and looked at becky. Becky nodded at that.

" Yes, let's wait for until she wakes up. I also think it's better."  Engfa said and They all agreed not to tell their parents about this. " did you have dinner? " Engfa asked again and they shook their heads. Engfa sighs and stood up, " Then,You should. First of all, we need to be strong. Come, let's go to the canteen and eat something. " Engfa said and noey also stood up with her. But becky shook her head and said,

" You guys go, I want to be with her. I'm not hungry. " Becky said while sadly looking at freen.

" No becky, you have to eat. If she finds out that you haven't eaten, she will surely scold us. " Engfa said and  becky didn't want to leave freen. So she shook her head again, engfa sighs, " Okay then, you stay with her and we bring you food." Engfa said and they all left to get some foods.

After all of them left, becky slowly came to freen's bed and slowly sat on the free space on bed while holding freen's hand.

" I'm sorry, freen. I'm really sorry. I should have been a little more patient. If i was little patient that time, you wouldn't be here now. It burns me up every time I think about it, freen. Please, open your eyes. I'm ready. I will give you a chance. My love is bigger than those mistakes you made, freen. I love you so much. So I can forgive you. You ask me for a chance, right?, okay I'll give it. So,wake up. " Becky cried while holding freen's hand. Becky brought freen's hand to her lips and kissed her hand softly while her tears keep falling from her eyes.

After few minutes later their friends came in with foods. They pressured becky to eat but becky didn't eat much and refused it. They just sighs and let becky be. They spend the night there. None of them didn't went to their house and None of them slept at that night. They're fully awake and waited for freen to wakes up.

Morning came but no sign from her. Charlotte sitting on the sofa while leaning her head to engfa. Irin had her arms folded to her chest, looking at freen while noey walking back and forth infront of freen's bed. Becky sat on the edge of the bed while leaning to head board stroking freen's hair softly.

Suddenly the room door opened and heidi came inside while holding two bags filled with foods. As soon as she came inside greeted tham and placed the bags on the table and looked at freen.

" Good morning, guys. Still no sign ? " Heidi asked and charlotte becky shook her head.

" Good morning, heidi. No, not a single sign. " Engfa said and sighs. Heidi sat beside engfa and they waited their silently.

After few moment staring at freen's face, becky begin to crying again silently. She kissed freen's forehead.

" Please, wake up, baby. You scaring me. " Becky said and her tears fell to freen's face. With that freen slowly moved her fingers. Becky saw that and immediately stood up. Other's startled with becky's action and came near to her.

" W-what happened? " Noey asked and came beside her while looking at freen.

" F-freen " Becky slowly talked to freen and touched her hand with becky's both hands.

Freen slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Just, wait ok. 🥺❤️

My Bunny is a Mafia Queen ( Freenbecky )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें