CHAPTER 40

AUTHOR'S POV =)

They remained in their same position. Becky rests her head on freen's shoulder and freen gently strokes her hair. They shared each other warmth.  Suddenly, Office phone rang and freen got it while still holding becky. She answered to the call.

Hello boss.

Yes?

Boss, It's getting late. So, Um, If you let me, can i go?. Other employees  are already leaving,I waited till you and ma'am to came out but you didn't till yet. So....

Oh, Is it already late? Ok ok. You can go, Emma.

Ok.Thank you, Boss. Good night.

Emma said and hung up the phone call. Freen putted back her phone and hugged becky tightly.

" Cupcake, It's late. We need to go. Get up now. " Freen patted her back. Becky nodded her head that resting her head on freen's shoulder.

Freen gave a kiss to becky's head and back away. Freen fixed her things while becky fixed her dress and hair.

After done with fixing, they came to the parking lot while holding each other hands. Becky clinging to freen like a kitten. Freen opened the door for becky and becky sat there. After she settled there freen closed the door carefully and came to her side. Freen sat there and looked at becky.

" It's late already, babe.What if we go to a restaurant for dinner? " Freen asked and becky nodded her head while smiling at her.

Freen kissed becky's cheek and started the engine. They came to a restaurant. Freen parked her vehicle and came to becky's side to open the  door for her. Becky got down and cutely said 'Thank you' to her. They came inside while holding each other hand. Freen came to a table and pulled a chair for becky. Becky sat down there and freen sat beside her.  After that a fine looking waiter came to their table and talk to them.

" Good afternoon, Ma'am. What would you like to order? " She asked flirtily looking at freen. Becky saw this. She curiously looked at that waiter and waited till freen answer for it. Freen looked at becky before giving her order.

" What do you want to eat? " Freen asked smiling at becky. Becky seriously looked at freen. " What babe? Is there something wrong? " Freen asked again looked at becky concerning.

" No, I'm ok. Just order what you like. I'm ok with anything.  " Becky said.

" Are you sure? " Freen asked again. Becky just nodded once and looked at her phone.