CHAPTER 38

AUTHOR'S POV =)

The meeting lasted two hours. Freen came to the office after exhausted works. But, as soon as she saw becky doing some paper works while sitting on her office chair, tapping her pen to her head while pouting, all exhausted are lifted. It brought a smile to her face. After locking the office door freen slowly went to Becky.

When Becky looked over at the sound of the door being locked, she saw freen approaching her smiling. Becky warmly smiled at her while putting down the pen.

" How did your meeting went? " Becky asked. Freen came to her and kissed becky's cheek before leaning to the table.

" It went well. But I missed you so much " Freen said and pouted.

" Aww But you see me every day. And, I am with you everytime. Did you missed me for these two hours? " Becky said and giggled at her.

" Yes. Do you know why? " Freen asked and becky shook her head and asked.

" Why? " And becky titled her head.

" Because, I love you. " Freen said suddenly kissed becky's lips. Becky startled by that and lightly hit freen's leg.

" Babe, You scared me. " Becky said and shook her head while giggling at her wife's childish actions. She thought to got up and gave freen's chair to her. So, she stood up and about to go but freen suddenly grabbed her waist and pined her to the table. Now becky in the middle of freen's and table. " Babe ! " Becky said and playfully glared at her wife. But freen didn't said anything she just stared at her eyes while licking her own lips.

" What? " Freen asked with her raspy voice. Becky gulped at her voice and tried to push freen. But freen tighten her grip. " What? Don't you remember what you said to me morning? Mm, Cupcake? Well, Then let me remember it to you. You said, I can have you anytime i want if i let you go that time. So, I being good hubby and let you go. Now, You have to returns to me it, Baby. " Freen said and moved closer to becky. Becky gulped and looked at freen's lustfully eyes.

" F-freen. " Becky said while blushing harder.

" I lied to you, Cupcake. I didn't even know what are they talked about in the meeting. Because, I was thinking about you that time. Wanna know about what i thought about? "  Freen asked and moved her face closer to her teasingly. Becky slowly nodded her head and looked at freen's eyes. Freen took a glance at becky's eyes and looked at her lips. She licked her own lips before talking, " I thought about, Putting you on this table and ripper your this beautiful dress out of your beautiful and Cutest body and leaving you bare infront me. And, then i'm going to kiss your beautiful rosy lips roughly while my hand playing with your breast. And my other hand, Rubbing, Pinching and push my thumbs all over your tasty clit till you're screaming my name. " Freen took a long breath and looked at becky's eyes. " Is that bad, Baby? Mm? " Freen whispered and becky tried to close her legs because she getting wet with freen's this kind of dirty talks. Becky can't talk properly, None of words come out from her mouth but it's wide opened. She sallowed harder while breathing hardly. Freen smirked at her and kissed her cheek before let go of her waist. Freen came and sat down on her seat and begin to do some paper works like nothing happened few seconds before.

Becky still trying to process what happened seconds ago. She came to her sense and shook her head. She really turned on by freen's talk but freen didn't mind it. Becky glared at her and talk to her.

" Freen. " Becky asked with her sulky voice.

" Yes, Cupcake? " Freen asked not looking at her. Freen wants to tease to her so she didn't bother to look at her. She smiled secretly at becky's situation.

" You can't do that, Freen. " Becky said and glared at her.

" What, Cupcake? " Freen asked innocently while smirking at her. Becky glared at her and pulled freen's office chair and sat on freen lap while putting her legs freen's both side.

" You. Can't. Go. Like that. After. Turning. Me. ON. " Becky said that and bite freen's neck.

" Auch.. Auch.. Auch.. BABYYYYY... Ahhhhh... OK OK OK OK.. Sorryyyyyy..  " Freen yelled in pain and becky let her go. Freen rubbed there with her one hand while other hand securitily holding becky on her lap. " It hurts, baby. " Freen said and pouted at her.

" Serves you right. " Becky said and about to stand up but freen pulled her back to her lap forcefully. Becky gulped at that action and looked at freen innocently. " B-baby. L-let me go. " Becky said slowly.

" Oh, Do you really think i'm going to let you go that easily, after you did something like this to me? " Freen said and pointed her neck. It's turned into blood red. Becky cutely smiled at her and gave a small kiss to there.

" There there. Now, You're alright. " Becky said and again tried to get up but freen tighten her grip.

" Wait " Freen said and kissed becky neck softly. Freen kissed her slowly teasingly while moving her tongue with every kiss. Becky moaned at that and tilted her head giving more access to freen. Freen kissed there few more seconds and raised her head. She hold becky's face and turned it to her and kissed her lips forcefully. Becky also returned the kiss and circled her hands on freen's neck.

Freen again lowered her head and kissed becky's collarbone over her dress and bring a hand to becky's breast. She squeezed her breast while kissing becky's jawline. Becky arched her back at the sensation and freen did her wonder.

After few moments kissing freen decided to do the main course so she brought her right hand to becky's thigh. Her other hand holding becky while kissing her neck. Freen slowly raised becky's dress and putted her hand inside her dress. Freen slowly brought her hand to up until it near to panties. She moved her middle finger and index finger all over her center and becky moaned.

" Mm.... F-freen. " Becky said and buried her face on freen's neck and freen kissed her side head. Freen slowly brought her hand till becky panties waistband and raised it. She about to put her hand inside  becky's panties but,

Knock...    Knock...

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Yeah, I know guys. I love you too. 😙❤