CHAPTER 18

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" NON ! " As soon as Engfa said his name both Charlotte and Becky shouted his name.

Freen's , Engfa's , Noey's and Irin's widened their eyes and looked at them because of their suddenly action.

" Becky, Are you alright? " Freen asked.

" Love, What happen? " Engfa asked and with theire partners questions, charlotte and becky came to their sense again.

" Y-yes Freen, I'm alright. " Becky said and Freen nodded.

" Nothing love, Nothing happened. " Charlotte said to engfa.

" Um, Do you guys know that person ? " After they both calm down noey asked.

" Y-yes, He was with us in England. He studied in our college. He is my friend and Becky's- " Before charlotte continued what she going to say, Becky interrupt,

" Yeah, A friend of mine as well. " Becky said.

" Oh " Freen and Engfa said and nodded. With that their foods served and they ready to ding it. But before Becky excused her self and went to the washroom with charlotte. Irin also went with them. After they went there, Noey said,

" That's wierd. " Noey said and Freen and Engfa looked at her.

" How so? " They said together and looked at Noey curiously.

" Oh c'mon guys. Do you even mafias. " Noey said while shook her head. " Didn't you see they were shock when they heard that man's name? I think there is something here. Just look at their body language, Guys. " Noey said.

" We cannot doubt them. If there is anything, they will tell us. And they said that man was their friend, Right? " Freen said.

" Yes, that's right, we need to trust them. " Engfa added.

" Fine, that's right. But we don't know what kind of person that person is. So let's be careful with him. " Noey said nodded. After that conversation they waited for their wives.

AT THE SAME TIME...

BECKY'S POV =)

We came to the washroom. I don't know what happened to me when I heard that name. I wanted to wash my face. I went into the washroom with Charlotte and Irin and washed my face.

" what happened?  Why are you upset? " Irin asked.

" Becky don't worry. I know you were shocked when you heard that name. But there is nothing to worry about." Charlotte said.

" I don't know, Char. What if we meet him at the event? " I said and sighs.

" Oh c'mon guys. What's going on here? You said he is your friend right. So it's not a problem. Why are you worried? " Irin asked and looked at us questioning.

" Yes, as told to you, he was our friend. However, there is something we did not say there. " Charlotte said and Irin looked at her curiously.

" what is that? " Irin asked.

" He had an idea about Becky. He has a huge crush on Becky. He just went after Becky like a psycho. He has a good look. But he has no patience and anger issues. He followed Becky and started bothering her so we had to complain about him. After that he left the college. After that we did not get to know anything about him. " Charlotte said and sighs.

" What? Oh, I'm so sorry becky. But why didn't you tell them about this? Why did you hide this from them? " Irin asked. Honestly, I don't know. I don't want to tell that to freen. I'm sure we're going to meet him at the event. If we meet him then,...... No. I have bad feelings about that. I don't want freen to meddle about this.

I sighs and said, " We will definitely going to see him at the event. I don't want to cause problems. That's why I didn't say anything. "

" Well, don't worry about it. We are with you. " Irin said and they hugged me tightly. After broke our hug again i looked at mirror and said,

" I wish everything goes well. "

After that we came back to the table. The food had already arrived. We ate while talking. After that we all said goodbye and went home. I didn't talk while going. I was silently looking out of the car. We reached home after half an hour. Freen opened the door for me, I thanked her and went to the inside.

I went to our room and after taking my night dress i went inside the bathroom. I take a warm bath. After taking long bath i came to the outside and when i came freen already took a bath from gust room.

" Oh, You already taking a bath? " I asked and she nodded.

" Yeah,You were little late so I took a shower in the guest room. " I hummed and went infront of the mirror.

I didn't noticed she came behind me and stand. She touched my shoulder and turned me to her. I don't know why but i looked down. She held my chin and lift my face. Now i'm facing her.

" Hm, Now tell me. What is it? " She asked and i raised my eyebrows.

" Hm? " I asked.

" Cupcake, I know there's something messing on your little head. You can tell me that. You didn't say anything until the car arrived. What is bothering you? " She asked.

Aww, How much you care about me freen. Don't do that. I think i'm falling for you harder.

I don't know what to say. But I was melted by her words. She is very warm. I hugged her. I feel safe with her. She also hugged me tightly.

" Nothing, I want to sleep. Maybe this is because I was tired today. " I murmured snuggling into her chest. I don't want to bother her about saying that. So I decided not to tell her about Non.

" um ok But remember that, You can tell me anything without think about it,Cupcake. " She said and i nodded.

She took me to the bed room and tucked me there. She lied next to me and i snuggled more into her. All things that messed on my head vanished i'm with her. Actually,She is my comfort zoon.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Yes, yes, I know, maybe this is shorter than the other chapters. But, the next chapter will be a long one ( little ).  promises