SPECIAL CHAPTER ( ENGLOT ) ( M )

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" Loveee, What are you doing?! " Charlotte asked being dragged to somewhere with her eyes covered with a blindfold.

" Wait, You will love it! " Engfa said and they entered to their bed room. Engfa carefully made charlotte sit on the bed. After that she slowly took off her blindfold. Charlotte gasped at the sight. It was very beautiful. Red and White balloons everywhere. She looked at the table infront of her and covered her mouth using her hand.

" Love! Why is this for? " Charlotte asked pointing a delicious and beautiful cake infront of her, with her eyes filled with tears. 'Happy Anniversary' is written on the cake.

" For you, My love. For our anniversary. We couldn't celebrate it because of that sudden situation...... but, Now, We can. " Engfa said giving a small knife to her. " Let's cut it " Engfa said and Charlotte nodded.

They cut the cake. Engfa took a small piece and brought it to charlotte's mouth.

" Open up, Sweety " Engfa said and charlotte opened her mouth. After that charlotte quickly hugged engfa. Engfa chuckled at her and tighten their hug. After few moments later they broke the hug. Charlotte looked at engfa's eyes directly and hold her hand.

" Thank you so much, Love. I know i'm the luckiest person on the world because i have the best partner in the world. Who can take care of my self better that me. Who can love my self better that me. W-who can know about my self better that me. Who staying with me on my ups and down not leaving me behind like anyone else did. Yes, I can proudly say that, Engfa. I'm the luckiest person because i have your love. And, I love you so much. " Charlotte said and hugged engfa. She cried on to engfa shoulder. But it's all happy tears. Engfa smiled at charlotte's confession and patted her back to calm her down. After few moments later she calmed down. Engfa broke the hug and looked at her.

" I love you so much and i'm willing to do anything for you. And as much as i know about you,I know you know about me the same. And as much as i love you, i know you're love me the same. And as much as i take care of you, i know you're take care of me the same. There have no more doubts, Love. But, one thing, One thing is wrong. " Engfa said and charlotte sniffed and looked at her curiously.

" What is that? " Charlotte asked. Engfa smiled at her and kissed her hand. She hold charlotte's hand and continued.

" That you said ' You're the luckiest person to have me' But you're wrong. Because, It's me. I'm the luckiest person on the world because i already have you, My love. " Engfa said and kissed charlotte cheek. But,Charlotte shook her head.

" No, Love. No. I'm the luckiest person because i have you! " Charlotte said smiling at engfa. This time engfa shook her head.

" No, Sweety. You're wrong. I'm the luckiest person on the earth. I'm the one. " Engfa said. Charlotte smile faded and she glared at engfa. She harshly shook her hand from engfa's grip and went to bed. She kicked at all the balloons that placed on the bed and lied there. After that covered her whole body using her blanket.

Engfa got stunned with this sudden actions. She gulped and slowly approached her. She slowly sat down on the bed.

" L-l-love? " Engfa called her but she didn't payed attention to her. Engfa gulped again. She shook her head and  grabbed her full strength, with shaky hands, she touched charlotte's shoulder. " B-baby? " Engfa said.

" What! " Charlotte said suddenly and engfa startled with that. No matter how big mafia bosses their, They still scared to their lovely wives. They means our Engfa, Freen and Noey of course. Charlotte turned to engfa and glared at her. " What do you want?! Leave me alone! " She said.

" A-are you mad at me? " Engfa asked.

" Yes ! " Charlotte said.

" W-why? " Engfa asked. Charlotte sat up on the bed.

" You! You Engfa Waraha. You told me two times that i'm wrong. " Charlotte said sulking.

" Oh " Engfa said. Engfa slowly scoot closer to her wife and hold her chin. " I'm sorry then. You're not wrong. You're the luckiest person on the world. Are you happy now? " Engfa asked smiling at her. After hearing that charlotte pouted and nodded her head. " Goshhh, Come here " Engfa said and pulled charlotte while chuckling at her cuteness.

They back away little and looked at each other eyes lovingly. Engfa slowly moved her head forward without breaking eye contact. They're lips crashed and charlotte slowly closed her eyes with her hands wrapped around engfa's neck. Engfa cupped charlotte's face and deepened their kiss. Engfa licked charlotte's bottom lip asking permission and within second she got her access. Engfa entered her tongue to charlotte's mouth and she tasted every inches of charlotte's mouth. She sucked charlotte tongue and after few seconds she let go of their kiss to catched their breaths.

They looked at each other eyes again and kissed again. But, This time with little force. Engfa roamed her hands all over charlotte's body and stopped on the her breast. She squeezed it little and charlotte moaned at that in to their kiss.

" Mmm... Mmmm "

Engfa let go of the kiss and gave her full attention to her wife's breast.

Within few second charlotte fully naked infront of her. She undressed her wife like Flash. She cupped charlotte's left breast while sucking harder on the right one. Charlotte arched her back and hold on to the sheets like her life defend on it. After sensing other breast getting hard, Engfa turned her attention to it. When engfa's tongue touching on to her harden nipple charlotte moaned loudly.

" AGGH... NGH...L-LOVE "

Still sucking charlotte's breast like a kid, She traced her hand till charlotte's center. She cupped her wife's center and stopped sucking her breasts and looked at her eyes.

" Spread your legs,Sweety " Engfa said seductively. Charlotte bite her bottom lip and did as her wife said. Engfa brought her middle finger to charlotte's clit and rubbed it slowly. She looked at the charlotte's face and she saw her wife's face changing sensually. She bite her own lip and did it few more times. She can't take it anymore,So she entered her two fingers without a warning. Charlotte stunned with that and before she could saying something engfa kissed her.

Engfa kissed her hardly while thrusting in to her. Charlotte arched her back with that sensation and digging her nails on engfa's back. Engfa didn't mind the pain, all she wants is pleasuring her beautiful wife.

Engfa broke the kiss and looked at her. She buried her head on charlotte's neck and kissed there.

" I-i.... Ahhh.... Cu... Mmm "

Charlotte moaned and within few more thrust, She came all over engfa's hand. Engfa gave a peck to charlotte's lips and kissed her forehead. Charlotte closed her eyes and hugged engfa tightly.

" I love you " Charlotte said with her eyes close. She buried her face on engfa's neck.

" I love you more,Love " Engfa said and kissed her wife's side head.

End.
_______________________________________

Freenbecky on the way! 😌