CHAPTER 02

Author's pov =)

Freen is now in front of their house. She honked the car horn. Then their watchman came and opened the gate. She took the car inside, parked it in their car park and went inside the house. When she entered the house, her parents were eating. Her father saw her coming and called her.

"Oh come here freen. Let's eat." She went to the dining table and sat down.

" So, How is the situation in business, freen. You have been here after long time." her father asked.

" Everything fine dad. And i already ate so i'm fine. I just want to talk with you guys. " Freen said and they nodded. After the meal they went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Freen sat across them and looked at them directly.

" So, what is it freen? " Her mother asked.

" About my marriage, Mom. " Freen said her parents raised there eyebrows.

" Ok. You can talk. But This marriage happening freen. And that's finale. You can't change that. If you want to talk about postpone this marriage or you don't want to marry her then please don't talk about it. Our decision is finale. Your friends also got married but looked at you. Your world is only business. No freen. That's it. We want you to be happy. After we died we want someone to look after you. This is our request freen. Please just accept it. " Her mother said that and being to cry. Freen faceplam her self and looked at her parents dramatically crying infront of her. They knows that she can't say no to them when they sad. So them just acting like sad.

" Ok, fine. I'll marry who ever you want. Are you happy now?" She said finally and her parents quickly looked at her with brightest smile filled with there face.  Freen shook her head. "So, Who is the person that i'm going to marry? " Freen asked.

" She'll meet you tomorrow at the restaurant. I already told your friends to about this so they going to accompany you. Don't worry but be nice to her freen. I'm warning you. " Freen's mother said and glared at her.

" Ok. Ok. Fine. " Freen said and secretly smirked. ' we will see then, my bride. "
After that conversation they went to sleep. Freen slept at her parents' house that day.

The next morning, Freen woke up early in the morning. She wanted to go to the company so she got up early  and did her morning routine. As she went to her mirror to get ready, a maid came and knocked on her door.

"Ma'am,breakfast is ready. Sir and madam called you." The Maid said

" Okay. I'll come. You can go." Freen said. After getting ready she went to the dining room. " Good morning, Mom,Dad. "  She greeted them and sat down next to her mom.

" Good morning honey. " Her mom said.

" Good morning freen. Look like you ready to go. " Her dad said.

" Yeah dad. I have a meeting to attend. So i have to go there early. " I said and they looked at me. "What ?" I asked.

"Freen, Are you serious? Your fiancee come today to meet you. We told you already about this, Freen Sarocha Chankimha. " Freen's mom said and glared at her.

"Ok ok, fine. God. I'll go there to meet her. Beside, my friends also go there right? So don't worry,Mom " Freen said and her mom let out a sighs.

" Freen, I'm warning you. Don't you dare to leave her alone there or be rude to her. " Her mom warned and she gulped and nodded her head. It doesn't matter how big mafia boss she is, She scared to her parents. Well, not only scared but respect. She respect them so much. Freen can't say 'no' to them. Because she know that her parents never do anything wrong to her.

After that conversation she leave her parents house and went to the company. She parked her car and went outside. Now we can see a real boss. She never smile to her employees without a reason. Let's just say, She got her cold aura when everytime she going to outside. Because she didn't want people to be too friendly with her. She didn't even trust anyone beside her parents and her best friends. That's our boss freen. When she got out from the elevator and straightly go to her office room. When her employees greet her saying good morning, her only reply is, Nodded. That's it.

" Boss, your meeting about to starts in half and hour." As soon as she came to her office and her secretary said that. Freen nodded her head.

" Ok. Cancel my all plans after this meeting. I'm leaving after that. " Freen said and her secretary looked at her.

"Um, but boss yo-" Her secretary couldn't finish what she about to say because freen cut her off.

" I said, Cancel. My. All. plans, today. "  Freen said coldly that and her secretary gulped and nodded her head.

" A-a-alright b-boss. " She said and after that she leave freen's office.

After attending to her meeting, she went back to her office room, finished her work there and left to see her fiancee.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

So, How was the chapter?

Comment your ideas about this story,Guys.

Love you as always. ❤️
Innocent author,
Es 😌❤️