CHAPTER 03

Author's Pov =)

After attending to her meeting, she went back to her office room, finished her work there and left to see her fiancee.

On the way, she received a call. It came from Engfa.

Hello...

Hey freen, Where are the fuck are you?

Ok. Ok. Wait. I'm Coming. Give me ten more minutes.

Yes, you better. Aunty called me. She said that your fiancee already on her way. So come on, dude.

Ok fine...  I'm hang up now. Bye.

After they're conversation freen went to the mall. She parked her car and went down. After that, she went inside the mall and looked around searching her friends. She texted engfa asking 'where are you'. While she texting engfa, unknowingly she bumped into someone. She looked at her clothes and they are soaking wet with milk tea.

" Holy shit " Freen cursed and wiped her dress. She looked at other persons dress and it's also wet with milk tea. Knowing that her fault she looked at the persons face that she bumped into.

" I'm so sor_________ " The moment she saw that persons face her whole world stopped. Freen looked at her eyes. She didn't even blink. For few moments freen freeze at her place  unknowing she in a public mall. Time stopped. Her heart beat increase. She didn't know what she feels but she know anymoment she going to have a heart attack. After wiped her dress, that person looked at freen. They're eyes met. And Boom, she begin,

" God, are you blind or what? Look at my dress! Haishhh, What are you did? Are you crazy? Hey,I'm talking to you. I have to meet someone and with this how can i, huh? "She talked nonstoply. Freen shook her head and out of her thoughts, she came again to reality.

" Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. Miss. I'm really sorry, my fault. " Freen said.

" Yes of course. Your fault. " She scold and freen scratch her neck akwardly.

" Yeah miss, i'm sorry. It's m-" Before freen couldn't finish what she saying that persons phone begin to ring. She answered it. Until that persons hang up her phone call, freen stay there looking everywhere akwardly.

Hello...

Oh yes Aunty. I'm almost there...

No Aunty. Not like that. It's just,  Someone bumped into me. But it's ok i'm fine now.

No no. No need Aunty. I can go there by my self.

Ok Aunty. Bye.

She hang up her call and again looked at freen.

" I'm not gonna let this go easily but i have to meet someone. So i'm going. " She said and glared at freen. Freen gulped. Our mafia queen got scared for the first time for this little girl. After that, She begin to leave freen but before she pass freen, she stopped and looked at freen. " Don't ever come to infront of me again. " She said that and leave. Freen watched her leaving and after she leave, freen shook her head and giggled. For the first time she genuinely smiled for a person out of her family and friends.

She is not scary tho. She is so cute when she angry. She said to her self and after that someone tapped to her shoulder. She turned around.

" What the heck are you doing here? " Engfa asked.

"Oh, I'm just arrived. " Freen said and engfa nodded her head. After that engfa dragged freen to buy foods for they're friends. After buying foods they went to where they're friends at.

" Ah,Here they are coming. Why did you take so long? What if your fiancee came before you? I'm sure Aunty'll kill you. " Charlotte asked as soon as she saw Freen. Charlotte was talking to an old friend of hers at that time.

" I'm sorry charlotte. I jus-" Freen stopped when she saw the person Charlotte was talking to.

" You ?! "  shouted that person.

" You ?! " Freen said in the same voice but coldly.

" Are you following me or what ? As i remember i told you not to come in front of me again ? " That person said.

" Whoah whoah, Calm down ok. I'm here with my friends. What are you doing here? " Freen asked.

" Hey, You two know each other before? Becky you know freen? " Charlotte asked.

" What? No no i don't know this pers-" And thats it. Becky looked at charlotte. " Is-is this Freen? I mean Freen Sarocha Chankimha?" Becky asked.

" Yes. This is Freen Sarocha Chankimha. Why are you surpr-" Charlotte didn't finish what she going to say. She screamed. " WAIT!!! BECKY, Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!!!! God, how much dumb i am. I forget, Your name.Waahhhh " Charlotte hugged becky.

" What is going on here? " Engfa asked. Noey and irin also looked at them curiously while becky there still confused. Charlotte broke the hug and looked at engfa.

" Oh, love. She is fiancee. Rebecca Armstrong. I forget her name. This is freen's fiancee. " Charlotte said giggling.

" Oh " Engfa, Noey and irin said and looked at freen who still looking at becky and charlotte like frozen.

" Is this a some kind of prank ?" Finally freen came to her sense. Everyone looked at her laughing.

After that they spend there time there chatting and giggling. Accept freen, who is sitting there with her cold aura.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

How was the chapter, guys?

Comment bellow 😙

Es ❤️