CHAPTER 41 ( M )

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" Freen " Becky called and pulled freen's hand. Freen sighs and looked at becky. Suddenly becky gasped at the sight. Freen's eyes slightly glistened with tears. " Freen. Oh my god. What happened? " Becky asked panicking.

" Nothing. Let's go. " Freen said and tried to pull her hand but becky tighten her grip.

" NO. Just tell me,Freen. Why your eyes glistening with tears. " Becky asked.

" Nothing. I think some dust went to my eyes. " Freen said and becky mockingly shook her head.

" Dust??? Really??? I expected more. " Becky said and sighs. She slowly straddled to on freen's lap. She circled her hands on freen's neck and putted her all weight on freen's lap. Freen securitly hold becky's waist. " What is that babe? Tell me. Please. " Becky asked with her pleading eyes.

Freen sighs and looked at becky's eyes. " Becky i'm sorry. First because today incident. I DID NOT want that to happened. I just thought to tease you that's why i did something like that. I'm really sorry. And second, Please forgive me for that mafia thing. I know i didn't told you anything about it but i didn't lied to you, Babe. I never thought to lie to you. That's the reason why i decided to stop all of that. I didn't did any illegal stuffs using my power becky. Engfa and noey neither. I just want one thing from you becky. Please never talk to me like that. You can trust me and i trust you. You should know that i love so much becky and because of that i willing to do anything for your sake, baby. Don't questioning about your trust for me, babe. Please. Please, I beg you. It's killing me. " Freen said. Yes, her eyes glisten with tears. But, They didn't dare to fell from her eyes.

Becky listen to it all but she didn't told anything to freen. She just crashed her lips with freen's lips. Becky kissed freen forcefully this time and held freen's nape with her hands. Becky pulled her tongue to freen's mouth and she wins domination in the battle.

" I love you " Becky said and freen stunned with that but she responded to that kiss. Becky again kissed freen's lips little roughly this time. Becky little back away and put her hand on freen's pant's buttons. She slowly unbutton it one by one. Freen gasped and stopped becky's hand.

" B-baby " Freen said and looked at  becky's eyes. Becky kissed her lips one more time and nodded.

" Don't resist me, baby. You pleased me everytime and now, It's My turn. I love you so much. And, I'm sorry baby. " Becky said and again crashed her lips with freen's. Freen let her to take the lead this time. So, she totally surrendered to becky. Becky put her right hand inside freen's pants and rubbed her clit while circling her other hand in freen's neck.

" Ahh... Becky... Mm "

Freen moaned and with that becky putted two finger in freen, without a warning. Freen arched her back and closed her eyes while resting her head on seat's head. Becky earned her access and kissed freen's exposed neck while doing her magic with her other hands. Becky thrusted into freen harder. Freen a moaning mess under becky this time.

" F-fuck... Becky,baby.... ahhhh.... "

Freen moaned and soon her arched her back. Becky quickly kissed freen's lips and shallowed freen's moans. With that freen came in her hand while panting harder. Freen's face red with blushing and harder breaths. Becky pulled her fingers and licked them while looking at freen's eyes. Freen gulped and looked at becky's lips. Freen still trying to catch her breaths. Becky cutely giggled and hugged freen and buried her face on freen's neck.