CHAPTER 28

AUTHOR'S POV =)

As usual, freen woke up early in the morning as the sun shone on her face. When she opened her eyes and looked down, she saw two small arms hugging her tightly.

Aww, my cutie.

She thought and kissed becky's head. Because of that becky whined and snuggled more into her. Freen chuckled at her and slowly tried to wake her up.

" Cupcake, Wake up,baby. " Freen said and kissed becky's cheek. Becky shook her head and buried her head into freen's neck.

" Noooooo, let me sleeeeeeeeeep. " Becky whined and freen shook her head and tightly hugged her cutie.

" Ok, I'll give you ten more minutes and after that, still, if you don't want to wake up then, i'm going to carry you to the bathroom and give you a cold shower, Ok cupcake? " Freen said and still with her closed eyes becky nodded.

Freen let her sleep and stayed there holding becky tightly. Freen stroke becky's hair and becky slept soundly.

After ten minutes later Freen called Becky again.

" Cupcake. Time's up. wake up. " Freen said and shook becky carefully. But becky hugged her more tightly and went top of her and again buried her face in freen's neck. " Haishhhh, you are very stubborn, baby. " Freen said and got up with becky. Becky wrapped her legs around freen's waist and freen hold becky's butt with her right hand while her left hand circles around becky's waist. Becky still sleeps on Freen's shoulder as they arrive. Freen carefully led her into the bathroom. She somehow managed to fill the bathtub with hot water. When it was full, she sat down there with Becky. After that she completely removed Becky's all clothes and Becky is still sleepy and so she leaning on to freen. Freen also removed her clothes but not all the clothes. She is now in her shorts and sport bra.

Freen pulled becky to her and becky's back now resting on freen's chest. Becky rested her head on freen's shoulder.

" Oh my god, Cupcake. Is this real?  Are you still sleep on my shoulder. " Freen said and giggled while she hugged becky from behind and kissed becky's shoulder.

" Let me sleep, idiot. " Becky said and turned her head and bite freen's neck like a angry kitten. Freen gasped looked at becky. Now becky woke up and glared at freen because she sulking with her.

" ' Idiot ' huh? And you just bite my neck? Youuuuuu Mrs. Chankimha. " Freen said playfully and begin to bite becky's neck, face and her earlobe. Becky tried to move while laughing but freen hold her tightly there. So becky can't move a bit.

" Wait wait. Ok ok. Sorry. " Becky said and hold freen's arm and freen begin to kiss becky's neck. Becky leaned more into her and they spend their beautiful moment there peacefully.

( A/N : I know what you're thinking, My lovely readers. But now, It's not gonn happen. Sorry not sorry.................            * Evil laugh *)

After done with their bath, they went to the kitchen and with both of them helps, they prepared their breakfast. They served it to dining table and becky whined saying she wants to fed by freen so freen fed becky and becky got her breakfast wiggling her feet like a kid. After done with their breackfast freen gave a kiss to becky and she cleaned all the plates.

After that they ready to go to engfa's house. Freen grabbed her car keys and held becky's hand and they both came to the car. Freen opened the door for becky and after she settled there freen closed the door and went to her side. They came to engfa's house an half an hour. When they came to there, charlotte also got ready and ready to go to shopping.

" Oh, Come here guys. Sit down. " They came to the living room and when they came to there engfa watching some cartoons on TV.

" Hahaha really? Still? " As soon as freen saw that begin to laugh at engfa. Engfa looked at freen and glared at her.

" What? What? What do you want, huh? " Engfa asked annoying and shift her attention back to that cartoon.

" I thought you only watch adult cartoons, you know, but i never thought you still watching this also. " Freen said and laughed again. Engfa grabbed a pillow behind her and throwed it to freen. It hit freen's head and she rubbed there while glaring at her.

" Shut up, you idiot. " Engfa said still glaring at her. Becky chuckled at their behavior and at the same time charlotte came.

" Ok. I'm ready let's go. " Charlotte said excitedly and becky smiled at her with same energy.

" Oh, wait, Cupcake. here. Take this and bought anything you want. " Freen said and handed her to a black card.

" But i have money. " Becky said and freen raised her eyebrows.

" Mm good. Save it then and USE this. " Freen said and becky pouted. Freen kissed her pouty lips and after that becky take it. Engfa also gave her card to charlotte.

" Ok then. Bye bye. " Charlottr and Becky said and they both left leaving engfa and freen alone.

" So, What're we gonna do now? " Freen asked and raised her eyebrows.

" Noey called me. She said she also alone there because her wife also going shopping with them and she said she don't want to go to anywhere. So i told here then we can come to her place. You know, watch some movies or something, and drinks, of course. " Engfa said and freen nodded.

" Mm, Ok then. " Freen said and they decide to go to noey's house.

At the same time.

Another place.

A man rushely came to his bosse's office and opened the door. After he catched his breath he talk.

" B-boss, y-you called m-me? " He asked and his boss nodded.

" I don't care how you gonna do it. " His boss said and took a sip from his drink and throwed a envelope to his desk. " I want. You to. Give this to. Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. " His boss said coldly and he gulped and nodded.

" I-i w-will, boss. " He said and his boss nodded and shook his hand signaling him to leave his office. So he quickly leave after grabbing that envelope.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

👀