CHAPTER 30

SOMEONE'S POV = /

While I was doing my work, my office door opened suddenly. And, one of my bodyguards came in. I looked at him coldly. After he came in, I raised my brows and waited for him to tell me about his arrival.

" B-boss, I did it. I gave it to her. " He said. I smirked at him and i tapped the table with my pen.

" Good, Did she look at it? " I asked and his nodded.

" Yes boss, She saw it. After that they suddenly left the cafe. " He said and i nodded.

" Ok. You can go now. " I said and he leave.

Well, well, well, Now, we have to wait.

Oh wait, but Something seems off.

Mmmm, Chankimha, you took everything from me. So this is a little punishment for you, right? Hmm... Oh, I remembered.

Ring...   Ring...

Ring...   Ring...

Ring...    

" Hello boss, After long time. "

" Mm, yeah, I want you to do something for me. "

" Anything for you boss. So tell me, Who is this time? "

" I'll send you the pic. But, Do not kill her. I want to do it in my own hands. "

" Got it, Boss. "

" I want to hear that news before tomorrow. "

" As your wish, boss "

I hung up the phone call and send the pic to him.

We'll see.

AT THE NOEY'S HOUSE.

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Freen, Engfa and Noey were watching a movie. Suddenly they heard a car. They knew it was their wives. They were happy. After exactly four hours they came again. They got up from their seats and prepared to receive their wives.

Becky rushed into the house, followed by Charlotte and Irin. Freen smiled as soon as she saw Becky. She went to hug Becky with her arms widely opened.

" Aww, My cupcake. " Freen went to her but suddenly Becky pushed freen away. That made Freen was thrown back two feet. Everyone shocked by that but mostly freen. " H-hey, Are you ok, baby? What happened? " Freen asked and came near to becky and tried to touch becky's hand but becky shook it harshly.