CHAPTER 48

AUTHOR'S POV =)

When she fall on her knees, she closed her eyes. Because of pain. She hold her stomach where she got shot.

As soon as she went on her knees, she lost it. Fully fell to the floor. Breathing heavily. Eyes closed. Bleeding harder.

With that becky came to her sense. She shook her head and looked at the floor. She saw freen on the floor without conscious.

" FREEEEEEEEN ! "

Becky yelled using her all energy. She also went on her knees and grabbed freen's body and cried harder.

" FREEEENN!!! NO NO NO NO. OPEN Y-YOUR EYES, B-BABY. Y-YOU'RE SCARING ME. WAKE UP, WAKE UP, FREEEEEENNNN " Becky yelled.

Engfa, noey and heng came to them and looked at the sight. Noey hit her palm on her forehead and other put on her waist. She trying harder to control her tears. Engfa went on her knees and touch freen face to regain her conscious but it didn't work. Engfa wiped her tears harshly. And, looked at heng and noey.

" FU*K, WHY THE FU*K ARE WE EVEN WAITING! PICK HER UP, NOEY. HENG, CONTROL HERE SITUATION. " Engfa ordered and noey and engfa picked up freen. Becky also followed her. They came to the car. Charlotte, irin and heidi looked at that. They got panicked.

" FREEEN " They also yelled and jumped out of the car. They immediately went to them. Their eyes filled with tears. " Oh my god! " They said again and turned their attention to becky who almost weak because of crying." Becky! " They said and quickly went to becky and hold her.

" C-char, F-f-freen " Becky  whispered. She can't even talk properly this moment.

" She will be ok. She will be ok " Charlotte said comforting her. They came to the car and irin quickly opened the door.

" Becky, Get in the car. You have to hold freen. " Engfa said and becky quickly sat on the car. Engfa put freen's head on becky's lap. Becky hold freen tightly while her tears falling down her eyes. " Charlotte, You get in. She can't do it alone. " Engfa said to charlotte. She quickly sat on the car and hold freen's wound, pressuring it to controlling blood.  After arranging freen there engfa closed the door and hurriedly went to the drive seat. Before she got in, She looked at noey, " Noey, " She said and noey quickly nodded.

" Yeah, Yeah go. We'll follow you. " Noey said and engfa nodded and quickly went to the driver seat. She started the engine and drove off hurriedly.

" Freen, B-baby " Becky said while caressing freen's hair softly.

" She will be ok, Becky. Calm down first ok? " Charlotte said pressuring to freen's wound while looking at becky sadly. Her eyes also filled with tears. 

" She will be ok, Becky. We almost there. Please try to wake her up. " Engfa said and speed the car. Becky did as engfa said but it didn't work because freen didn't even moved a finger.

They came to the hospital after ten minutes. Engfa drive her car like there no more vehicles on the road. Their almost got in to a accident. But, she carefully took them to hospital.

After engfa stoped the car she quickly jumped off and opened the back door. At the same time noey also came. She also quickly got down and came to help to engfa. They carefully took freen out of the car.

" NURSE ! " Irin and heidi ran and quickly talked to the nurses. They looked at the situation and hurriedly did their actions. They carefully took freen to the inside of a ward. They lie freen on a bed.

A doctor, came to them and tried to calm them.

" Ok ok, Calm down first. " Doctor said and turned to the nurses. " Nurse, Take her to the operation room. Looks like she lost lots of blood! " Doctor said and they hurriedly took freen to the emergency  room. Becky and others also followed them.

As soon as they entered to the emergency room with freen, The light turned into the red.

" Oh my god, freen. No no no no " Becky mumbled while looking at her hands which now filled with freen's blood. Her tears keep falling down to her cheeks. She is now infront of operation room, walking back and forth like a mad women. Charlotte and irin quickly came to becky and calmed her down.

" Becky, Becky, Please... She will be alright. You need to stay strong. " Irin said and she tapped becky's back.

" Freen is strong person, Becky. Nothing's gonna happen to her. " Charlotte said. This moment Charlotte and irin also crying looking at their friend's situation.

Engfa and Noey in sitting while sighing. They also got some small injuries. But they didn't mind them. Heidi also in sitting there while crying.

" Come here " Charlotte said and guide becky to sit. Becky sat while charlotte and irin sat beside her to comfort her.

At the same time, Heng came hurriedly. Engfa and Noey immediately stood up.

" Hey, How's she? " Heng asked as soon as he came to them.

" Don't know yet. She is in the operation room. " Noey said and sadly looked at operation room.

" W-what happened to the gang? And, Nop? " Engfa asked wiping her tears.

" The gang already in the under control by police. Don't worry about that. And, About non, He is dead. " Heng said. Engfa looked at him and smirked.

" Good for him. If not i'm the one who killing that m***erf**ker. " Engfa said while grinding her teeth.

After that they all sat there and waited till operation done. There more people in there sitting to get a information about their patients.

They stayed like this for three hours and suddenly the light turned into green.

They all stood up and went to the door. The doctor opened the door and came to them. He took off his glouse and mask. He looked at them sadly and said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I'm really sorry. But, We couldn't save her. "

He said and lower his head.

All of them freeze their places. Time has stoped. They can't believe what they listen. No body uttered a word.

But, suddenly,

" DOCTOR ! "

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________