̶(̶ ̶3̶6 ̶)̶ PART TWO

K I N G S   L A N D I N G 

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖆 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖊𝖝𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗. 

Pretty, young, elegant and arrogant. He knew from the way she walked into the Great Hall that she had been told all her life that she was something better. Aegon knew the spoiled brats of powerful lords who thought they were something special, regardless of whether they had ever accomplished anything in their lives or not. Cassandra was no different.

Aegon let his gaze wander down her. Her curves were in all the right places, and her hips swung left and right as she walked toward him and bowed to him. He had a perfect view of her voluptuous breasts, which she showed off without shame thanks to the latest fashion. Aegon had to remember to praise the tailors of the empire in his next speech.

"Beloved sister-in-law," he greeted her and Cassandra looked up contentedly. He stood up, grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth. "My brother is a lucky man."

Cassandra wasn't difficult to read. It was actually quite simple. Like most women. She lived for compliments and needed the attention. The way she walked, stood, ran her eyes through the crowd, everything about her sought attention and Aegon was happy to give it to her.

"Perhaps you'll remind him," Cassandra chided. "He left for battle straight after our marriage. I felt neglected," she pouted, but she didn't seem particularly sad.

Aegon smiled. "My brother is a simple man, you have to be patient with him. He doesn't know how to treat beautiful women, but in this case, I have to protect him. He protects this realm, you and me, and makes sure that my half-sister gets her deserved punishment."

Cassandra nodded happily. "I'll learn to be patient. I always get lonely so easily. But in the meantime, maybe you can... give me some attention? I mean, just until my beloved Lord Husband is back." She pouted and looked at him through big eyes. Aegon knew exactly what kind of woman he was looking at. He had been around so many whores that he knew one when he saw one. Cassandra was a lady, no, now a princess in title, but her outside could not disguise what her inside revealed. Maybe he would pay his brother's wife a visit to take away the loneliness she was talking about.