̶(̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶)̶ PART TWO

K I N G S   L A N D I N G

𝕬𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊. 

He would love to ride Vhagar and burn down everything that came his way. He stomped his way from the dance hall back to his room. No one dared to speak to him. They all were not tired of life. In his hand he still held Rose's wrist almost clasped. She let him pull her along without protest. He was grateful to her for that, for at the moment he didn't know if he could control himself. Rage seized him, shook his whole body and made him see red. Red like blood, red like fire. His fingers tingled, he didn't know if it was from the beating or if it was the desire for more. Aegon had clearly crossed a line, but he was also ashamed of himself for not being able to control himself. A humiliation for the Targaryen family. Most of all, at that moment, he wanted to simply fly away on Vhagar and never come back. But it was only a momentary state of mind. He would calm down as soon as he reached his chambers. He tried to get a clear head, which was not easier when the image of Aegon and Rose appeared again and again, like this weakling, pressing his lips on hers.

Aemond didn't know how Aegon had found out he was sleeping with Rose, but he suspected Ser Criston Cole was behind it. It seemed the knight was doing everything he could to fall out of Aemond's favor. His former teacher seemed to forget what he was like. The intimate relationship between him and his mother, seemed to have gone to his head. Perhaps Aemond should remind him of who he was.

And Aegon ? He was not surprised that his brother could not miss any opportunity to provoke him. Probably it was revenge for the way Aemond had treated him in front of the small council. He knew his brother.

Once in his chambers, the first thing Aemond did was to pour water into his empty cup and wash it down with a few gulps. The cool water felt soothing in his throat. He took a quick breath before turning to Rose. For a moment, he took the time to look at her. Her dark hair, had come loose from her braid, and fell curly on her shoulder. Her face was slightly flushed, and her mouth was open. She seemed a little out of breath. She was wearing a simple blue dress that suited her perfectly. It emphasized her petite figure and made her look more feminine. Rose was a pretty woman. She had full lips and large brown eyes. Her nose was pointed and straight. Her skin was fair and small freckles decorated her cheeks and nose. She had dimples on her right side that made her look cute and almost childlike.