̶(̶ ̶68 ̶)̶

H A R R E N H A L

F𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔v𝖊 w𝖎𝖙𝖍 A𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓d 𝖍𝖆d𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 d𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙.

On the other hand, continuing to love him was. Not because of him, but because of the obstacles that were put in their way. Every happy memory with Aemond was eclipsed by painful ones and she wondered how long her heart could endure this torment before it finally gave up.

And yet she couldn't stop loving him. Loving him was like an addiction that she couldn't break free of.

The conversation with Addam had opened her eyes, but angst had still gripped her body as she realized that she now had to face her greatest fear.

As she walked through the corridors, followed by the guard Aemond had left waiting for her in the dungeons, she thought about how she should carry out her plan to convince Aemond to negotiate with her mother. Aemond wouldn't listen to her and she had no idea how to make him do it, but she wouldn't give up until she succeeded.

She decided to let herself be taken to Aemond's chambers until her aunt Helaena met her halfway, followed by Jaehaera and Aegon, the younger. Aegon's light blue eyes widened and he literally jumped into her arms as he couldn't contain his joy at seeing her again. Aemma happily wrapped her arms over the small body and hugged her brother close. It was in moments like these that she realized how much she had grown fond of him.

As Rose, she had had no connection to him or the rest of the family, but since she had regained most of her memories and understood what had been taken from her by Alicent and Larys actions, her heart yearned even more , to soak up every moment.

"Sister," Aegon called her for the first time and tears began to form in Aemma's eyes.

"I missed you."