̶(̶ ̶3̶1̶ ̶)̶

K I N G S   L A N D I N G

𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖎𝖒.

Her calm, relaxed face seemed free of worries, free of fears and free of any pressure. It was a sight he never wanted to miss again. He ran his hand through her brown hair, playing with each strand and watching her eyelashes move slightly with each movement. He didn't want to wake her, but the prospect of looking into her beautiful eyes, knowing they were focused solely on him, made him feel selfish. Just like he always was with her. He didn't have the strength to resist the urge to take what he wanted. But it would never again be to the extent that she would be harmed for it. He would never force her to do anything again, he would never lock her up again, he would never treat her badly again. She deserved better and he wanted to give her something better. He wanted to prove to her that he was worthy of her love. He wanted to prove to her that she belonged to him, that she was safe with him, that she could trust him, and that he would protect her like she had protected him. He didn't care what others would say. He was now past that point.

She was his and he was hers.

Aemond watched as she slowly woke up. Movement came to her face, her eyelids fluttered and for the first time he noticed her nostrils flaring and closing as she became more conscious by the second. It was cute.

Her eyelids opened and her sleep-blurred gaze turned to him. She seemed confused for a brief moment before she dismissed the situation and looked at him in surprise.

"You're still here?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Do you want me to go?" he asked a counter question and she shook her head.

"I just didn't expect it," she admitted, smiling sweetly. The sight of her warmed his heart. He pulled her closer to him and pressed his arms around her soft body. He felt her stomach against his.