̶(̶ ̶4̶6 ̶)̶

K I N G S  L A N D I N G

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒.

She would have expected anything, but not to see the Targaryen Prince here. Why had he come? He shouldn't be here. It was too dangerous. Even though Daemon and she weren't the best of friends, she was still aware of how important he was to her mother: Whether in war or as a loved one. He shouldn't have put himself in danger.

"Hello nephew," Daemon said and pulled off his hood. He had a smile on his lips as he looked at Aemond. "Long time no see." Then his gaze shifted further to her.

His smile faded as he saw her. Was he disappointed that she had failed? That she had been caught? Was he angry? You never had to what Daemon thought. Then his gaze moved to Alys, lingering on her for just a moment before looking back at her.

"You have something that belongs to me," Daemon said, pointing to Rose. 

"I would like to have her back."

"I have to disappoint you, Uncle," Aemond spat, his grip on Rose tightening. She moaned in pain under his hard grip.

Aemond had made it clear to her what he thought of her, and she had been afraid that he would kill her, so much did his look promise her a painful end. She no longer recognized the man she loved. She wondered if he was really capable of ending her life. He thought she was a traitor and she couldn't even blame him. It all seemed like a wicked game.

 "Unfortunately for you, she has to stay here."

Daemon nodded as if he had expected nothing else. He looked alternately at him and her.

"Hmm, then I'll have to take her by force," Daemon replied coolly, drawing his sword, Dark Sister.

Aemond snorted dismissively and pushed her out his way. Rose stumbled to the side, tripping over her own feet to land on the dirty ground. Aemond drew his own sword. He took a fighting posture and Rose looked panicked at Daemon, who smiled unimpressedly at his nephew.