̶(̶ ̶51 ̶)̶ PART TWO

H A R R E N H A L

H A R R E N H A L

"𝕴𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 w𝖊 k𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 w𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

"𝕴𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 w𝖊 k𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 w𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗."

Aemma had been afraid when she was brought to Aemond.

The shock and pain of losing Marax was still deep within her and she felt how difficult it was not to break down with every passing second.

It was difficult to keep her composure and not let it show how scared she was. Everything inside her screamed to burst into tears, and begging Aemond for mercy because she had no idea what he planned to do with her. She didn't know how strong his hatred for her was, but she was sure it was just as strong as when they had seen each other in King's Landing.

Would he kill her? Would he torture her? Would he use her as a weapon against her mother, to harm her and her entire family?

This Aemond was unpredictable.

Arriving at Harrenhal, they immediately took her to Aemond. The place chased goose bumps over her body and brought back the memory of a man who had meant the world to her family. Harwin Strong had been murdered here and she knew it had been the Greens who had taken her father from her.

Harwin had never officially been her father, it would have branded her a bastard, but she knew it. She didn't have much memory of him anymore, but what she did have was filled with happy moments.

She had prepared herself to be killed immediately, maybe the same way her father did, perhaps Aemond would have her tortured or make a public execution out of her death, but she had not expected him to mock and humiliate her as if she wasn't worthy of standing in his presence.

"It seems like we killed the wrong brother."

Anger had seized her and before she knew what she was doing, she had reached for the burning wood in the fireplace. The fire burned into her skin and she threw it as fast as she could in Aemond's direction.