̶(̶ ̶77 ̶)̶

H A R R E N H A L

𝕯𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓d, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊.

When you talked about Daeron Targaryen, all you heard was praise. Daeron the Daring, they called him. Daeron looked flawless. A well-mannered young man, with perfect behavior and who did what he was told. He was perfect, they would say. Until they would know his secret. 

The secret sins that he carried inside and that he only lived out when he knew no one was looking. 

He hated that the gods had made him this way. He could be perfect if it wasn't for that one little thing that made everything good forgotten.

But he had always been lucky. His secret remained hidden forever.

The only one who knew it was Rose. And she hadn't judged him for it for a second.

Daeron knew that what he did and felt was a sin, but just like everyone else, he was only human and he loved who he loved. It wasn't planned that it would be his cousin, but you couldn't control his feelings.

Losing him, the only person who knew his true inner self, had broken his heart.

And Rhaenyra Targaryen was to blame. 

She had taken away the only person who had made him feel like there wasn't something wrong with him, that he wasn't the sinner the rest of the world would think he was when the truth came out.

Or maybe she had taken more from him.

Daeron looked down at Aemma Velaryon, who stood next to Helaena and Aemond, smiling as Maelor wrapped his small arms around her.