̶(̶ ̶4̶1 ̶)̶

K I N G' S   L A N D I N G

𝕬𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖉'𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉.

He closed his eye as the soothing warm water was poured into his bathtub, leaving a tingling sensation on his naked body. He tried to relax, to let the stress of the last days, weeks, even months slip away, but no matter how hard he tried, his thoughts kept returning to the person he wanted to forget at all costs.

Trapped in his thoughts, he had thought that he was alone again, but when he heard a rustling and the water suddenly moving, he opened his eyes to see Aly's naked body in front of him. She slipped into the warm water and Aemond watched as she gave him a sweet smile. Her bare breasts stood out beneath the surface of the water and she smiled invitingly at him. Her mouth opened slightly as she pushed the water back and forth with her hands, slowly moving towards him. He watched her every move, watching as the water clung to her soft body as her wet black hair fanned over her body. She gently bit her red upper lip as she straddled his body.

"I could fill this void," she suggested, running her fingertips over his bare chest. "I would do anything you want. You can use me whenever you desire." Her fingers slid from his chest to his stomach to his belly button and then to a deeper region. Aemond made an excited sound as her hand closed around his cock. She smiled contentedly when she got the desired reaction and snuggled into his body. Her lips slid down his cheek to his ear, her scent intoxicating. She smelled of sweet berries, honey and... flowers.

"What do you long for, my prince?"

"What do you long for, my prince?" he heard another voice in his head and he closed his eye longingly. "Tell me, you can trust me."

"Tell me, you can trust me," Alys said, gently placing her long fingers on his thigh. He felt his manhood pulsate violently at her words, his mind completely clouded, his lips opened.