̶(̶ ̶70 ̶)̶

H A R R E N H A L

K𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 A𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓d, 𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖘 d𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖎𝖕𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓d𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌.

A feeling that Aemma no longer wanted to miss. He buried his hand in her hair and pulled her closer to him. He demanded entry, nudged her lips with his tongue, touched her teeth and Aemma's mouth was open in a matter of seconds. Their tongues played, teasing each other, before he won the battle of dominance and she willingly submitted to him. She buried her hand in his clothes as he held her against him. She breathed in his scent and sighed into the kiss, his grip tight in her hair as if he feared she would disappear at any moment. But she didn't mean to do that. At that moment there was nothing better for her than being in Aemond's arms. To feel him, to know that he was alive. Only now she did feel how much tension had been inside her and how much it had tormented her to see him lying there like that. She had almost lost him and Aemma wanted nothing more than to be reminded in that moment that he was alive.

When Aemond pulled away from her, she made a disappointed noise and looked at him accusingly. Aemond apologetically pushed a strand of hair from her face and looked at her for a moment.

"You're still crying," he stated and Aemma rubbed her cheek and eyes in embarrassment.

She hadn't even noticed that she was still crying.

"Did I hurt you?" She heard the concern in his question and shook her head.

"The last few days have been... very nerve-wracking. I'm just exhausted."

Aemond examined her but didn't comment further.

There was silence for a brief moment, an uncomfortable silence, before he continued.