̶(̶ ̶50 ̶)̶

D R A G O N S T O N E

𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖗y𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊

Not a second passed, not a moment when Aemma didn't think of him. Her heart was broken once again and she wondered how many more times it could break before it would turn to dust.

Not a moment went by without her wondering what Lucerys would say, do or think. She missed her brother, and she wasn't the only one. All joy at Dragonstone was gone, all happiness seemed to have been taken away, and she realized how popular her brother had been.

But now Lucerys was dead and it was the Greens' fault. It was an act she would never be able to forgive. Her brother had brought joy back into her life and the Greens had taken it away. Again.

A part of her had died with Lucerys, and she had decided to leave that part behind.

Rose had been the girl who had suffered at the hands of the Greens, who had been beaten, abused, humiliated and degraded by them.

As Aemma, she would not let that happen again.  From now on, she would be who she should always have been. She would fight for her family with everything she had and pay back every injustice twice over. She would make Alicent and Larys pay for what they had done to her and when she was done with them, they would beg her to kill them.

Aemma watched her mother playing with her rings on her fingers. She always did that when she was thinking or was nervous. This time it was both.

"The plan will work, mother," she said, placing a hand on her ringed hand reassuringly. Rhaenyra looked at her in surprise, as if she had forgotten that she was not alone. Jacaerys agreed and Rhaenya smiled at her children. Aemma realized that her smile no longer reached her eyes.

"Daemon's message should have arrived by now."

"It will come," Jace supported her, "The plan is good."