Chapter 12

Bloody Mary

I pull Dean into an empty room, flicking on the light. "Alright, listen, you need to stop," I tell him, turning to face him. I was beginning to regret bringing him to this family gathering. 

Dean's eyes met mine as he stepped away from the now locked door. "Why? What'd I do?"

"You're--You're messing with me," I stated. "You--You're making me.... want...you're making me feel...You know what you're doing."

What he was doing was messing with me. Constantly finding ways to move closer, to touch me--though not in any intimate places but still very distracting--he knew exactly what the hell he was doing.

Dean smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Do I?"

"Yes, you do." I hissed, stepping toward him and poking his chest. "Dean, you do realize that every single one of those people out there are family members and are religious, right?"

"Yeah, I am aware." Dean nodded his head.

"So I don't have time to sneak off with you. They'll start whispering and spreading rumors and whatnot--"

"Whatnot?"

"Would you shut up?" I poked his chest again. "The longer we're in here, the more they talk. So please just stop--"

"What? Turning you on?" Dean asked, a smirk growing on his face.

I roll my eyes. "You are insufferable, Dean Winchester."

Dean smiled, winking at me as he chuckled. 

Before he could say anything, I continued, "You know, we have about five minutes before they come looking for me and start guessing on what's going on, which means we need to go."

I began to pass by Dean, but he grabbed my elbow and pulled me back in front of him. "Five minutes, you say?"

"Yes, that is what I said." I nod my head, setting a hand on my hip.

Dean gave me a look, a smirk forming on his face as the realization hits me. I glance around, debating on whether this was a good idea or not. Oh, who am I kidding? Good ideas weren't exactly my strong suit anymore. Which, by the way, was his fault.

"You really annoy me," I muttered as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and push myself up to kiss him.

Dean chuckled, the sound vibrating through his chest and landing on my lips. "Sure I do, Angel," he said against my lips.

"Oh, shut up already," I rolled my eyes, bringing his lips back to mine. His hands were on my hips then as he returned the kiss. I walked backwards as Dean gave me a gentle push. My back hit the edge of a countertop as he deepened the kiss. 

I felt his fingers press into my hips as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter, stepping between my legs. I twin my fingers into his hair as he trailed his lips over my jaw to the spot just under my ear and down my neck. 

Dean nipped at the skin of my collarbone, one hand sliding down to my thigh as he pulled me forward slightly. 

Four minutes. 

Dean placed his lips back on mine, bringing his other hand up to cup my jaw before sliding it to the back of my neck and into my hair. I slide my hands down his shoulders and to his chest, beginning to unbutton the shirt he wore. 

Dean slides one hand over my side and up the curve of my back until he reached the zipper of my dress. His lips were back on my neck as I pushed his shirt over his shoulders and ran my hands over his biceps, back to his muscular chest. I ran my fingers over each contour of his skin right down to the waistband on his jeans.