Chapter 37

A/N: Hehehehehehehehehe...That's all I have to say.

Dean's POV

She blinked and her eyes went completely black. "Oh, honey, there's nothing wrong." She set her hands on my chest, pushing me down to sit on the headstone. 

When I tried to stand, to move, I couldn't.

"Listen," she began, stepping between my legs and sitting down in my lap, "we have some things to talk about. See, I'm here to help Saige."

I scoffed. "Oh, I'm sure. A demon trying to help someone? Did hell freeze over?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Believe me or don't. Saige would probably be in a lot worse shape if I hadn't taken over. You see, she was taking a little walk last night, you know, because she refused to listen to you bang another woman. She was all alone. Then a group of guys spotted her in that tiny little tank top and short shorts."

Anger ran through me because I knew where this story was going.

She sighed. "You know as well as anyone, Saige can hold her own. I mean, she's trained to fight monsters. But when you've got five guys who are most likely as high as a kite coming at you and you're weaponless...thing's kind of get a little difficult. You know, I was in the area so I said 'hey, that chick looks cute.' It's been a while since I've been in such a pretty body. Then I sensed all those negative emotions."

"So I saved her pretty little ass. Little did I know it was Saige freaking Dawson. The Winchester's pet. Awesome, right? I know. So I decided to help her out. I mean, the shit that goes through her head?" She shrugged. "It's kind of sad. Plus, after talking to some superiors, they said I have to keep an eye on our very own little psychic."

"What do you mean? Why do you have to--" I began, still unable to move.

"Ah, ah, ah." She placed her finger against my lips. "Shh. So my first order of business - since I'm so kind - will be to knock some sense into you because clearly you both are stupid. Anyway, so on Saige's behalf, I am going to tell you some stuff."

"Get out of her. Leave her alone." 

"Oh, hush." She waved a hand. "You know she misses this, right? She misses everything about you. You know what she really misses?"

Before she could continued, I cut her off, "Oh, I don't know, control of her herself? Not being possessed by a black-eyed bitch?"

She laughed, patting my cheek. "Oh, you're adorable. As I was saying," she says, leaning closer to whisper in my ear, "she misses how she used to sit on your lap and you'd slid you hand up her thigh, whispering dirty things to her as you touched her." 

As she grabbed my wrist and placed it on her leg, I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. She slid my hand upward. "Oh, come on, don't be so uptight." She says. "I'm just trying to get you two back together. Saige's happiness is very important to me."

"I'm sure." I scoffed. 

"You don't believe me? Fine. Why don't we let Saige tell you then." She says. "Hmm? I'll give her control to tell you herself."

She closed her eyes, groaning a little. A second later, her eyes shot open and I knew it was my Saige. 

She gasped as I pulled my hand away from her thigh. She stood, looking down at herself. "Where are my clothes? Where are we? Dean, what's going on?" Si asked, fear seeping into her voice. 

"Listen, Si, you're possessed by a demon." I tell her, standing up. 

"That totally explains why I'm almost fully naked in a graveyard at nighttime with my ex-boyfriend." Si nodded her head.