Chapter 47

A/N: ...Hi, everyone. I should probably put a trigger warning here because....this gets...not good. So, um, hang tight. Thanks. Bye. 

The Benders

Saige's POV

A man had brought a woman in just a few minutes ago and locked her in the cage where Jenkins was just hours before.

"You alright?" Sam asked as she began to wake up. 

"Are you Sam Winchester?" She asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Is Saige Dawson here?"

"That's me." I waved my hand. "Nice to meet you."  

"Your boyfriend is looking for you." She tells me. "And, well, your cousin." She nodded at Sam. 

Sam shook his head. "Thanks God."

"Well, where is he? What's he doing?" I asked. 

"I, uh, I cuffed him to my car." She says.

"You did what?" I asked. 

Great, now we're screwed. 

The sound of the door creaking open made me look over. I held my breath, panic shooting through my body. 

Footsteps drew closer, and my heart was racing. 

"Si?" 

I looked up to see Dean moving toward me. 

"Dean!" I moved to the door as he knelt down. Before I could, Dean reached through the squares of the cage and slid his hand into my hair, his fingers brushing my neck. 

"Oh, thank God, I found you." He breathed. "I'm gonna get you out of here. Are you okay?" He brushed his thumb over my jaw, giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I sighed. 

 Dean looked over his shoulder. "Sam. Are you hurt?" 

"No." Sam smiled, shaking his head. 

Dean hit his hand against the metal cage, his other moving from the side of my face to my own hand. "Damn, it's good to see the two of you." 

"How did you get out of the cuffs?" The woman who was in the other cage asked. 

"I know a trick or two." Dean answered before turning back to my cage. "Alright. Ooh." He gazed at the lock on the outside of the cage. "These locks look like they're gonna be a bitch."

"Oh, just great." I sighed. 

"Well, there's some kind of automatic control there." Sam pointed. 

"Have you seen 'em?" Dean asked, glancing at the direction Sam pointed. 

"Yeah, dude, they're just people." 

"And they jumped you?" Dean asked. "Must be getting a little rusty there, kiddo." 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, old man. Just get us out." I smiled.

"Oh, is my pretty little hitchhiker upset she got kidnapped?" He walked across the room to the control panel. "What do they want?" 

"I don't know. They just let Jenkins go." Sam shook his head as Dean pressed a button, which did nothing. "It was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me." 

"Well, that's the point." Dean says. "You know, with our...usual playmates there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, it's just crazy." 

"See anything else out there?" Sam asked as Dean moved back toward the cages.